Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Karen Ramming is PISSED

2»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,493 Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess she's too young to remember when her beloved Duck student section had to be lambasted by the university president after Kevin Love visited town with UCLA and chants of "FAAAAAAAAGOT" in unison could be heard clearly throughout the broadcast, his family had bottles and obscenities thrown at them, and his phone number was posted online, resulting in 400 text messages from Duck fans?

Unbelievable how unruly these Dawg fans can get these days...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,493 Swaye's Wigwam

I guess she's too young to remember when her beloved Duck student section had to be lambasted by the university president after Kevin Love visited town with UCLA and chants of "FAAAAAAAAGOT" in unison could be heard clearly throughout the broadcast, his family had bottles and obscenities thrown at them, and his phone number was posted online, resulting in 400 text messages from Duck fans?

Not all of us yelled slurs at Kevin Love. Some of us took the high road, and stuck to factual observations: him being a fatass, and his grandmother being a cheap whore.

And guess what? It toughened that fatass up. Dude grew up on an acre abutting the Lake Oswego Country Club. That’s actually the mean streets of his town, no lakefront boathouses with boat elevators for Kev. Danger and scofflaw minorities everywhere in that neighborhood; I came close to being porterhoused by a young Saudi running a stop sign in a Porsche 911.
    Brings a tear to your eye, finally seeing some success for the 6’10” lower upper class grandson of a whore.
    Yeah, but still.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Not all of us yelled slurs at Kevin Love. Some of us took the high road, and stuck to factual observations: him being a fatass, and his grandmother being a cheap whore.

And guess what? It toughened that fatass up. Dude grew up on an acre abutting the Lake Oswego Country Club. That’s actually the mean streets of his town, no lakefront boathouses with boat elevators for Kev. Danger and scofflaw minorities everywhere in that neighborhood; I came close to being porterhoused by a young Saudi running a stop sign in a Porsche 911.
    Brings a tear to your eye, finally seeing some success for the 6’10” lower upper class grandson of a whore.
    Dude was oddly good as a fat player, then sucked as a skinny player
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    Tell me Karen is not a real person and you guys just made her up.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not gonna lie, when I first saw the heading of the initial post, I was thinking there might be a shower involved.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,676 Founders Club

She’s basically advertising against the program with something that happens at every program. This is like if I went on Twitter and said the customers of the company I work for are a bunch of psychos.

And check the IP address for Eugene. You gotta stay woke.

This nails it. The Duck goes on social, on UW's dime, and tells the world how shit UW fans are. She talks up other programs more than UW. Her personal profile is filled with her shit-talking UW while fellating our rival. Nevermind that she comes off as candyass and mediocre as (...actually Adam Jude comes to mind). I honestly don't understand what Jen is doing here but it's hard to root for a program, even my own alma mater, who allows this level of self-sabotage.
    She would bond with Cohen over it. The exact opposite of her getting fired would happen if she talked to Cohen about it.

Cohen has a quote about her biggest worry for the athletes is their time at UW not being great because of fan backlash. The fucking AD that hires the coaches said that. Her biggest worry should be hiring the right coaches so we win and the players remember winning (because it’s fun) at UW.
    Agree, the ad’s primary job is to hire coaching staffs and create the winning culture to attract the difference making coaches, staff and players to build and maintain momentum

Failure to do so is an act of bad faith to the players that commit to your program / in some weird alternate universe she incredibly fails to understand that basic fact.

Fans that react poorly to mismanaged programs are doing their job, as usual she is totally misreading the room, and it’s flat out amazing she still has a job.

hopefully she milks this for all it’s worth because this is the last ad job that she will ever have.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 826 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    ReignMan said:

Tell me Karen is not a real person and you guys just made her up.

yeah wait. who the hell is karen ramming
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    TXDawg said:

the fact it always takes so long for this gif is brutal.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 826 Founders Club

TXDawg said:

the fact it always takes so long for this gif is brutal.
    I’ve been traveling a lot. Hard to check the bored. I pledge to do better!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club

Nebraska Classy