Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgs add an All-Conference linebacker in the portal.

13»

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

He was PFF all conf 1st team. I don’t love PFF but it’s better than a bunch of retard Wilner stat counters that get all conf votes. He played inside, outside, and nickel at Pitt.

No you stupid dipshit, he wasn't. You've been posting screenshots of some preseason list. So he had that going for him, which is nice.

Once again fudgie bullshit has been making the rounds and the not-technically-gifted "reporters" are parroting it.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-2021-all-acc-team-offensive-defensive-player-of-the-year-qb-kenny-pickett-pitt-panthers-jermaine-johnson-ii-florida-state-seminoles

Oh boy! We massively upgraded at the LB spot and this is your comment. Weird.
    I want to support you Fudgie, but how exactly did we upgrade?

Cooper McDonald, left. Frosh with some upside potential. Jackson Sirmon, a serviceable (jag) underclassman, left as well.

A three years starter from Pitt, with one year of eligibility, replaces them. And, yeah, I know BTP named him all conference but no one else has.

Do you know the meaning of massive or upgrade?
    Go back to your tv dinner and hannity reruns old man.
    Uhhh what was wrong with EWA's question? This h
    Guy doesn't upgrade the LB position massively if at all.
    Kid can legit cover, we haven't had a LB been able to really do that since Azeem. But Cracker Sirmon had more tackles!!! and we lost one of the worst edge players i've ever seen!! Not an upgrade!!!

You and EWA are autistic boomers, go try and chew your peas.
    BBK was much better in coverage than Azeem.
    Did Sirmon break up a single pass in his entire 3-4 years of reps?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

He was PFF all conf 1st team. I don’t love PFF but it’s better than a bunch of retard Wilner stat counters that get all conf votes. He played inside, outside, and nickel at Pitt.

No you stupid dipshit, he wasn't. You've been posting screenshots of some preseason list. So he had that going for him, which is nice.

Once again fudgie bullshit has been making the rounds and the not-technically-gifted "reporters" are parroting it.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-2021-all-acc-team-offensive-defensive-player-of-the-year-qb-kenny-pickett-pitt-panthers-jermaine-johnson-ii-florida-state-seminoles

Cooper McDonald, left. Frosh with some upside potential. Jackson Sirmon, a serviceable (jag) underclassman, left as well.

A three years starter from Pitt, with one year of eligibility, replaces them. And, yeah, I know BTP named him all conference but no one else has.

Kid can legit cover, we haven't had a LB been able to really do that since Azeem. But Cracker Sirmon had more tackles!!! and we lost one of the worst edge players i've ever seen!! Not an upgrade!!!

Did Sirmon break up a single pass in his entire 3-4 years of reps?

I was really disappointed because coverage was one of the biggest strengths of his HS tape. But he never seemed to regain his lateral mobility and backpedal after the injury.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

I will never give that cracker his flowers
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

Duh
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,575
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

He’s an upgrade over Sirmon. Why are we trying to shit on an upgrade? Who cares if he’s all conference or not? He runs and hits better than the guy who transferred to Cal. I’m good with the swap.

Reread the thread. Not a single post shitting on Cam Bright. Most are stoked and some say LIFPO.

Also, one poaster who is making his legendary unsupportable claims of "elite" or this time "all conference" status.

For actual knowledge you should probably have at least a modicum of reading comprehension.

Salty vagina. Yikes, Chill out my man. One guy says elite, that’s fine. I said it’s an upgrade, that’s fine. You say LIPO, cool, understandable. Why be a dick? I put my two cents in and you got piss all over your Cheerios. Ups and downs, yada, yada, back off the keyboard and don’t let Fudgie twist ya. It’s all good brother.
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

He’s an upgrade over Sirmon. Why are we trying to shit on an upgrade? Who cares if he’s all conference or not? He runs and hits better than the guy who transferred to Cal. I’m good with the swap.

Reread the thread. Not a single post shitting on Cam Bright. Most are stoked and some say LIFPO.

Also, one poaster who is making his legendary unsupportable claims of "elite" or this time "all conference" status.

For actual knowledge you should probably have at least a modicum of reading comprehension.

Salty vagina. Yikes, Chill out my man. One guy says elite, that’s fine. I said it’s an upgrade, that’s fine. You say LIPO, cool, understandable. Why be a dick? I put my two cents in and you got piss all over your Cheerios. Ups and downs, yada, yada, back off the keyboard and don’t let Fudgie twist ya. It’s all good brother.
    Where did I say elite? He was pff all conf in 2020.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He is a grad transfer LB that had mediocre production and then got in a fist fight with his own teammates during a bowl game that didn't really improve since his sophomore year and didn't even make ACC honorable mention list last year... https://theacc.com/news/2021/11/30/athlete-awards-pitt-leads-with-12-on-all-acc-football-teams.aspx

Maybe he will be good, at least UW needs some face punchers on the sidelines, but he probably sucks because if he was good he wouldn't be going across the country to go to UW.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

Not a boomer and, when you attack the way you are, it's clear you're not intelligent enough to have a legitimate debate. I like the fact you believe he's a positive addition to the team and there's power in making the arguments you have but you lose credibility when you act like an impetulant child.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

Not a boomer and, when you attack the way you are, it's clear you're not intelligent enough to have a legitimate debate. I like the fact you believe he's a positive addition to the team and there's power in making the arguments you have but you lose credibility when you act like an impetulant child.
    Please watch the guy play. I beg you. Stop citing "tackles" when he essentially played half nickel/half OLB.

I don't care about my "credibility" on this website when guys like EWA DWAG exist.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Don't have time to read through all of this...but is someone implying that this guy isn't an upgrade over Sirmon and McDonald?

Yes. RoadTrip seems to be on a trip of some other kind.
    I wish. I just stumbled over here hoping to read some positive developments regarding the Dawgs. I suppose this is positive news and did not mean to piss on BTP's parade but was shocked at his response to what seemed a legitimate question from EWA.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

Don't have time to read through all of this...but is someone implying that this guy isn't an upgrade over Sirmon and McDonald?

Yes. RoadTrip seems to be on a trip of some other kind.
    I wish. I just stumbled over here hoping to read some positive developments regarding the Dawgs. I suppose this is positive news and did not mean to piss on BTP's parade but was shocked at his response to what seemed a legitimate question from EWA.
    EWA doesn't deserve a legitimate answer if he thinks Bright is a downgrade from Sirmon.
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

Please watch the guy play. I beg you. Stop citing "tackles" when he essentially played half nickel/half OLB.

I don't care about my "credibility" on this website when guys like EWA DWAG exist.
    I will and I hope you're right. BTW, I love your enthusiasm!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes someone said that.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Highlight tape isn't everything. I realize that.

But..Bright runs faster and hits harder than any other LBs at UW right now. He's a MASSIVE upgrade in coverage. He's a MASSIVE speed upgrade. UW lost a slow, stiff lb who can't tackle a blocking dummy in the open field and can't hang with a receiver for 2 seconds and brought in a fast one who hits hard and is an ace in coverage.

Keep dismissing him for the sake of putting BTP in his place though. It really doesn't matter. Eventually you'll see you were wrong.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

EwaDawg said:

I hated BBK until his senior, but his last year kid played amazing. It was undeniable, specially the year after he left, uw had beef Wellington and manu playing.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,575
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

Where did I say elite? He was pff all conf in 2020.
    Calm yourself. I’m just throwing shit at a wall. Yikes. Mask up guys. Stay safe.