Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW-China

2»

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

Neither of those names are Chinese but still

always spot on.

Taiwan hasn’t been China for 70+ years
    It's still a Chinese name, regardless of what the government of Taiwan says (which is actually that Taiwan is part of China, but they're the legitimate government, so lol)
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Im still trying to figure out why it's hilarious that we have Asian players on our golf team

I don't get it either
    Spend time in the blue oyster with JW and you will get it. Known leftist racist.
    As a half African-American half Asian man….I disagree

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Loving the Chinese hot talk.

I just cant wait for you guys to really dive into the weeds on this very important issue and work out if Tibetan, Mongolian, Zhuang, and Uyger/Turk names are technically Chinese names too!

Should be a good head start for when the west coast is controlled by the Chinese and the east coast is speaking Russian in a few years.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Houhusky said:

I just cant wait for you guys to really dive into the weeds on this very important issue and work out if Tibetan, Mongolian, Zhuang, and Uyger/Turk names are technically Chinese names too!

Should be a good head start for when the west coast is controlled by the Chinese and the east coast is speaking Russian in a few years.

Those are all different ethnic groups. Taiwan is even more dominated by Han than the mainland. Taiwanese is not an ethinicity lol.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Those are all different ethnic groups. Taiwan is even more dominated by Han than the mainland. Taiwanese is not an ethinicity lol.
    Who’d a thunk a Norwegian would serve as Chinese Names/Asian Ethnicity Superiority Guy?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I prefer the Chin dynasty

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

Irregardless its all Oriental to me.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Irregardless its all Oriental to me.
    This is the HH approved message
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Taiwanese indigenous peoples (formerly Taiwanese aborigines), Formosan people, Austronesian Taiwanese,[2][3] Yuanzhumin or Gaoshan people,[4] are the indigenous peoples of Taiwan, who number about 569,000 or 2.38% of the island's population. This total is increased to more than 800,000 people if the indigenous peoples of the plains in Taiwan are included, pending future official recognition. Recent research suggests their ancestors have been living on Taiwan for approximately 6,500 years. A wide body of evidence suggests Taiwan's indigenous people maintained regular trade networks with regional cultures before major Han (Chinese) immigration from continental Asia began in the 17th century.[5][6]

Taiwanese indigenous peoples are Austronesian peoples, with linguistic and cultural ties, as well as some genetic drift to other Austronesian peoples.[7] Taiwan is the origin of the oceanic Austronesian expansion whose descendant groups today include the majority of the ethnic groups of the Philippines, Micronesia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, East Timor, Madagascar, and Polynesia.

Taiwanese indigenous peoples (formerly Taiwanese aborigines), Formosan people, Austronesian Taiwanese,[2][3] Yuanzhumin or Gaoshan people,[4] are the indigenous peoples of Taiwan, who number about 569,000 or 2.38% of the island's population. This total is increased to more than 800,000 people if the indigenous peoples of the plains in Taiwan are included, pending future official recognition. Recent research suggests their ancestors have been living on Taiwan for approximately 6,500 years. A wide body of evidence suggests Taiwan's indigenous people maintained regular trade networks with regional cultures before major Han (Chinese) immigration from continental Asia began in the 17th century.[5][6]

Taiwanese indigenous peoples are Austronesian peoples, with linguistic and cultural ties, as well as some genetic drift to other Austronesian peoples.[7] Taiwan is the origin of the oceanic Austronesian expansion whose descendant groups today include the majority of the ethnic groups of the Philippines, Micronesia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, East Timor, Madagascar, and Polynesia.

Race how was Taiwan when it was still part of the Asian continent, before it became an island?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    @HuskyJW

Are you gonna tell us what's funny about that Tweet?
    edited January 2022

@HuskyJW

Him exposing his racism is the funny part
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    FireCohen said:

@HuskyJW

Disagree
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2022
    HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

@HuskyJW

Disagree
    You’re record of racism in the tug is well known. This post is just the latest example.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

@HuskyJW

Disagree
    You’re record of racism in the tug is well known. This post is just the latest example.
    Don’t forget bigotry and hatred of puppies