Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lanning

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

In case you haven’t noticed, NCAA football has entered the era of free agency.

Players are in a position to do what they believe is in their best interests, just like their coaches have been doing for a long time.

Am I happy Baby Dye is going to USC? HELL NO.

If he got a terrific NIL deal from USC . . . If he always dreamed of playing at USC . , , If he thinks his best path to the NFL is through USC . . . If he thinks a grad degree and the connections he can make at USC have more value long term . . . If Dye and his fiancé miss the sun and their family/friends in SoCal, it doesn’t matter.

Dye had options. He chose the one he thought was best for him.

Imagine someone thinking it's Lanning's fault that Dye wanted to go back to SoCal and set himself up after grad school and Lanning was good with that. He's not an NFL player and he knows it. Good for him.
    Imagine being this fucking retarded.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Players are in a position to do what they believe is in their best interests, just like their coaches have been doing for a long time.

If he got a terrific NIL deal from USC . . . If he always dreamed of playing at USC . , , If he thinks his best path to the NFL is through USC . . . If he thinks a grad degree and the connections he can make at USC have more value long term . . . If Dye and his fiancé miss the sun and their family/friends in SoCal, it doesn’t matter.

Imagine someone thinking it's Lanning's fault that Dye wanted to go back to SoCal and set himself up after grad school and Lanning was good with that. He's not an NFL player and he knows it. Good for him.

Feel free to give us your genius take Mike. Minus the emotional 15 y/o HS girl outburst, please. Shit poast, incoming!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Feel free to give us your genius take Mike. Minus the emotional 15 y/o HS girl outburst, please. Shit poast, incoming!
    You know what my takes are. Hell, you started this thread due to one of them and keep posting the same zipped up ski jacket bullshit over and over again.

Go feed your dead goldfish, retard.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

You know what my takes are. Hell, you started this thread due to one of them and keep posting the same zipped up ski jacket bullshit over and over again.

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you posted
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

The same “retarded” one you’ve had for 3 weeks? I thought you might smarten up and recalibrate. I was wrong.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I guess “strong opinions” can’t be shared unless you’re a member of the Mystical Order of Secret Shit (MOSS) . . .
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Fuck Off . . . Haie.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

duck on duck violence warms my heart

new site motto?
    new?
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    trublue said:

I guess “strong opinions” can’t be shared unless you’re a member of the Mystical Order of Secret Shit (MOSS) . . .

They’re called Mossters and they coach middle school football - in a football state.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

The meltdown by the Huskies football team this season and the Husky faithful on this this site does it for me, Race.

4 fucking wins after all the pre-season prognostications warms my heart.

Seems like a lot of Husky on Husky violence after each disappointing loss.

Next year will be different . . .

• Options
    edited January 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

The same “retarded” one you’ve had for 3 weeks? I thought you might smarten up and recalibrate. I was wrong.
    HE’S DOING WORK!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

The meltdown by the Huskies football team this season and the Husky faithful on this this site does it for me, Race.

4 fucking wins after all the pre-season prognostications warms my heart.

Seems like a lot of Husky on Husky violence after each disappointing loss.

Next year will be different . . .

And now on to bball... UW is Oregon's bitch.
  • Options
    Give the O-Line a tiny bit of credit. They will all be back, except Moore.

Oregon will be able to run the ball.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

Why you so emotional dude? Calm down, I hear the program will survive. “CuNt”

Imagine how many more RBs he could have lost and studs he could have pulled out of Lake Oswego had he been here to do his job.
    You have any insight into the real story about Travis Dye leaving Oregon after:
    1. Travis Dye saying he’d return for his last year of eligibility;
    2. Travis Dye entering the portal; and
    3. Travis Dye going to USC.
    ???

If you do, I’m all ears.
    It doesn’t really matter. It probably tells me verdell is coming back, and Dye didn’t want to share carries. Dye has a lot to prove this season and needs as many reps as possible. He doesn’t score very well from an NFL measurable perspective. He’s got great acceleration, good vision, but lacks any significant top speed and is undersized. Adding 10–15 pounds wouldn’t hurt.
    You make a good point, The Atlanta Jets have no use for him. Glad he’s gone.

He was statistically the best running back in the league last year handicapped by being #2 for about 5 games. Who cares if he’s an NFL player?
    Let’s be honest, that isn’t saying much. The running back quality in the Pac 12 has been mostly crap the last couple years.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

HE’S DOING WORK!
    MELTDOWN!
  • Options
    trublue said:

Give the O-Line a tiny bit of credit. They will all be back, except Moore.

Oregon will be able to run the ball.

Exactly.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I’m amazed at the incredible insight MikeSeaver and nxtduk pretend to possess but seem unable to articulate.

Only thing I can figure is the boyz get a free pass (no donating) here by insulting other Duck fans while not saying anything substantive about their knowledge.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    trublue said:

I’m amazed at the incredible insight MikeSeaver and nxtduk pretend to possess but seem unable to articulate.

Only thing I can figure is the boyz get a free pass (no donating) here by insulting other Duck fans while not saying anything substantive about their knowledge.

What the fuck are you talking about, tweedle fuckwit?

My opinions have been as clear as Dye.

• Options
    edited January 2022

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

Why you so emotional dude? Calm down, I hear the program will survive. “CuNt”

Imagine how many more RBs he could have lost and studs he could have pulled out of Lake Oswego had he been here to do his job.
    You have any insight into the real story about Travis Dye leaving Oregon after:
    1. Travis Dye saying he’d return for his last year of eligibility;
    2. Travis Dye entering the portal; and
    3. Travis Dye going to USC.
    ???

If you do, I’m all ears.
    It doesn’t really matter. It probably tells me verdell is coming back, and Dye didn’t want to share carries. Dye has a lot to prove this season and needs as many reps as possible. He doesn’t score very well from an NFL measurable perspective. He’s got great acceleration, good vision, but lacks any significant top speed and is undersized. Adding 10–15 pounds wouldn’t hurt.
    You make a good point, The Atlanta Jets have no use for him. Glad he’s gone.

He was statistically the best running back in the league last year handicapped by being #2 for about 5 games. Who cares if he’s an NFL player?
    Let’s be honest, that isn’t saying much. The running back quality in the Pac 12 has been mostly crap the last couple years.
    Yep. Glad he’s gone. We’re down to Cardwell, a cripple and wanna be DAT, now.

We’re in the Pacific 12 conference. I would still like to have the best running back in that conference at our disposal.

I know, I’m fucking crazy because the Tennessee Falcons don’t want him.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

trublue said:

What the fuck are you talking about, tweedle fuckwit?

My opinions have been as clear as Dye.

Shit happens. You’re like a little child throwing a tantrum . . . Jumping up and down and calling people names.

Dye is gone.

We get it . . . You’re upset.

Blame Lanning . . . Blame Cristobalz . . . Blame Dye . . . NOGAF about your feelings and your tantrum.

The landscape of NCAA football has changed forever.