Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lanning

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doing work the last couple of weeks. Good thing, I was afraid Mullens was going to shutdown the program due to his absence. Dodged a bullet.

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Doing work the last couple of weeks. Good thing, I was afraid Mullens was going to shutdown the program due to his absence. Dodged a bullet.

Great work so far. Lost two of our top four running backs with a third in the balance.

Sorry for calling you a cunt in the other thread. I didn’t realize you’re actually, retarded.

I’m sure you’re wearing a ski jacket, have the big glasses and all of that, but I can’t see what you look like, on here.

Sorry.
  • Options
    Why you so emotional dude? Calm down, I hear the program will survive. “CuNt”
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine how many more RBs he could have lost and studs he could have pulled out of Lake Oswego had he been here to do his job.
  • Options
    It’s okay Mike maybe Lanning will issue a personal apology to you so you can move on with your “life”.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine how many more RBs he could have lost and studs he could have pulled out of Lake Oswego had he been here to do his job.
    You have any insight into the real story about Travis Dye leaving Oregon after:
    1. Travis Dye saying he’d return for his last year of eligibility;
    2. Travis Dye entering the portal; and
    3. Travis Dye going to USC.
    ???

If you do, I’m all ears.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

???

If you do, I’m all ears.
    It doesn’t really matter. It probably tells me verdell is coming back, and Dye didn’t want to share carries. Dye has a lot to prove this season and needs as many reps as possible. He doesn’t score very well from an NFL measurable perspective. He’s got great acceleration, good vision, but lacks any significant top speed and is undersized. Adding 10–15 pounds wouldn’t hurt.
  • Options
    Thanks!

Good take . . .
  • Options

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

???

If you do, I’m all ears.
    It doesn’t really matter. It probably tells me verdell is coming back, and Dye didn’t want to share carries. Dye has a lot to prove this season and needs as many reps as possible. He doesn’t score very well from an NFL measurable perspective. He’s got great acceleration, good vision, but lacks any significant top speed and is undersized. Adding 10–15 pounds wouldn’t hurt.
    You make a good point, The Atlanta Jets have no use for him. Glad he’s gone.

He was statistically the best running back in the league last year handicapped by being #2 for about 5 games. Who cares if he’s an NFL player?
  • Options
    trublue said:

Thanks!

Good take . . .

It’s a shit take. Not surprised you took to it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

It’s okay Mike maybe Lanning will issue a personal apology to you so you can move on with your “life”.

DOIN WORK! Bleeding players and picking up Colorado scraps! (Maybe).
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

duck on duck violence warms my heart

It's been pointed out to me that I'm a little surly and even crotchety at times and I'm working on it. I come here to see guys really being shitty to each other with very little provocation. It's part of my rehab.
  • Options

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

???

If you do, I’m all ears.
    You make a good point, The Atlanta Jets have no use for him. Glad he’s gone.

He was statistically the best running back in the league last year handicapped by being #2 for about 5 games. Who cares if he’s an NFL player?
    I would assume TRAVIS DYE does.
  • Options

duck on duck violence warms my heart

Duck on A-hole Duck, Race.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

DOIN WORK! Bleeding players and picking up Colorado scraps! (Maybe).
    Support group time?
  • Options

trublue said:

Thanks!

Good take . . .

It’s a shit take. Not surprised you took to it.
    You could always offer up one of your emotional shit takes, Mike.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    In case you haven’t noticed, NCAA football has entered the era of free agency.

Players are in a position to do what they believe is in their best interest, just like their coaches have been doing for a long time.

Am I happy Baby Dye is going to USC? HELL NO.

If he got a terrific NIL deal from USC . . . If he always dreamed of playing at USC . , , If he thinks his best path to the NFL is through USC . . . If he thinks a grad degree and the connections he can make at USC have more value long term . . . If Dye and his fiancé miss the sun and their family/friends in SoCal, it doesn’t matter.

Dye had options. He chose the one he thought was best for him.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Haie could always join Mike. Support buddy.
  • Options
    trublue said:

In case you haven’t noticed, NCAA football has entered the era of free agency.

Players are in a position to do what they believe is in their best interests, just like their coaches have been doing for a long time.

Am I happy Baby Dye is going to USC? HELL NO.

If he got a terrific NIL deal from USC . . . If he always dreamed of playing at USC . , , If he thinks his best path to the NFL is through USC . . . If he thinks a grad degree and the connections he can make at USC have more value long term . . . If Dye and his fiancé miss the sun and their family/friends in SoCal, it doesn’t matter.

Dye had options. He chose the one he thought was best for him.

Imagine someone thinking it's Lanning's fault that Dye wanted to go back to SoCal and set himself up after grad school and Lanning was good with that. He's not an NFL player and he knows it. Good for him.