Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LOL Dye

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,790
I thought his portal entry was just to get cash from Oregon boosters

Comments

• DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 155
    Nice, gets him out of the North and hurts the duuks. All good stuff.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Founders Club
    What a pussy.
    Rod’s Gilmore Girls can’t stop sucking Verdell and Dye’s balls and neither want to play pro football
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

Nice, gets him out of the North and hurts the duuks. All good stuff.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    He should have fun running behind that offensive line. Might be the worst line in the conference.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Good luck to him. He was a solid backup to CJ and then did a nice job as the starter. Riley's offense will give him the opportunity to run in space more than Meats did.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,048 Standard Supporter
    Looks like usc is trying again. That’s 9-11 wins a year most likely.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 787
    How many footballs will they play with on offense?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

He should have fun running behind that offensive line. Might be the worst line in the conference.

He’s gonna do well dude.
    Only question is which RB at SC will be the guy.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited January 2022

UW has the worst offensive. Bunch a fat and soft slobs. Got owned my Montana dline
    edited January 2022

Inside USC is asking where the beef is

Never a shortage of skill players

OU West

Exactly, once they get 5 new offensive linemen, the running game should be lit.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

He’s gonna do well dude.
    Now Dye is going to be really good!

He’s gonna do well dude.
    I doubt it
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,048 Standard Supporter
    Throw him the ball in space. I am surprised he is not going pro though.
    edited January 2022

He’s gonna do well dude.
    I doubt it
    What makes you think these tuff PAC 12 defenses are going to stop him. He will split carries with someone, catch the ball a decent amount, and produce. He was your best player last year.

It seems kind of delusional to me to think Lincoln Riley won’t have a good offense right away at USC. He will. Defense will probably still suck tho.
    Because the offensive line needs a complete overhaul. The recruiting along the OL at USC was dreadful under Helton. I agree, Dye is very good back. I’m not bashing Dye. The USC OL is really that bad. It might be worse than UWs. It’s at the very least the worst it as been in my lifetime heading into this season.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

He’s gonna do well dude.
    I doubt it
    What makes you think these tuff PAC 12 defenses are going to stop him. He will split carries with someone, catch the ball a decent amount, and produce. He was your best player last year.

It seems kind of delusional to me to think Lincoln Riley won’t have a good offense right away at USC. He will. Defense will probably still suck tho.
    Because the offensive line needs a complete overhaul. The recruiting along the OL at USC was dreadful under Helton. I agree, Dye is very good back. I’m not bashing Dye. The USC OL is really that bad. It might be worse than UWs. It’s at the very least the worst it as been in my lifetime heading into this season.
    Dye is elite. Lol
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He’s gonna do well dude.
    I doubt it

They got one tackle that is pretty good from the portal. He might not rush for 1500 yards, but he will be a useful player and produce.