Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Discord

Comments

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wonder how Ddy spends his free time now or if he’s got alt accounts everywhere to lurk?
    They were all over this place for so long and maybe bdtw took the wind outta their sails.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Good luck with that business model

Bold strategy to go with a 30% discount in this inflationary economy
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Good luck with that business model

Bold strategy to go with a 30% discount in this inflationary economy

Chinflation
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Discord has officially jumped the shark

Seriously
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I have so much money. I have fuck you and fuck me money. Where do I send my $8?
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

If you like thousands of posts by some loser named coach v about the Seahawks or whatever, by all means.

@ChillyDawg is over there now?

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Also miss me with the “we know more than the dawgman guys and will have all the rumors first,” argument.

At best Acrop, Sonics, Coach V are slightly more well informed than the dawgman dolts. The “being first” aspect of why people should be interested in paying is ridiculous. Anything they post on their “insider channel”, will be at Dawgman and here within a few hours at worst, probably quicker. It’s the internet and they aren’t the KGB.

Does Acrop actually ever post anything that someone would consider “insider info”?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Also miss me with the “we know more than the dawgman guys and will have all the rumors first,” argument.

At best Acrop, Sonics, Coach V are slightly more well informed than the dawgman dolts. The “being first” aspect of why people should be interested in paying is ridiculous. Anything they post on their “insider channel”, will be at Dawgman and here within a few hours at worst, probably quicker. It’s the internet and they aren’t the KGB.

Does Acrop actually ever post anything that someone would consider “insider info”?
    Just cryptic stuff with no info. The best "insiders" are almost always people with low post counts who post something very specific that actually comes true.

Self-styled insiders who constantly promote their knowledge can never live up to the rep. Sonics being an exception IMO.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I don’t think so. He’s a well informed fan that scours Twitter and reports back. He’s also a bit of a groupie/jersey chaser and sometimes gets some info from the players.

This could all be bullshit, but there are very, very few actual insiders.
    If you’re an insider with too loose of lips you eventually find out that you aren’t an insider any longer