Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ashli Babbitt killer not even interviewed!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Idk man I'm not gonna die on this hill. She was a Trainwreck
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not a death sentence offense. That cop would be in prison today if he were Barney Fife.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

So George Floyd or any of the other case de celeb weren't?

This is NEVER done in law enforcement. Never. There is always and forever an investigation not only by the agency or an outside agency but also by the district attorneys office and even the FBI at times. Strange they want to neuter the police but here nothing? This is Nancy's police force, she is solely in charge of them and the hypocrisy is off the chart. Her police can not be investigated or held accountable but all others can? Reeks of totalitarianism doesn't it?
    George Floyd was a win win. A piece of shit off the streets and that cop was a major scumbag about to be indicted anyway
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

So George Floyd or any of the other case de celeb weren't?

This is NEVER done in law enforcement. Never. There is always and forever an investigation not only by the agency or an outside agency but also by the district attorneys office and even the FBI at times. Strange they want to neuter the police but here nothing? This is Nancy's police force, she is solely in charge of them and the hypocrisy is off the chart. Her police can not be investigated or held accountable but all others can? Reeks of totalitarianism doesn't it?
    George Floyd was a win win. A piece of shit off the streets and that cop was a major scumbag about to be indicted anyway
    So you would have been good with them washing their hands of it and not even interviewing anyone. Got it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yes, and George Floyd was a model citizen.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:
    Not even considering charging the white hispanic when Trademark committed death by Neighborhood Watch was a mantra of the left before political pressure led to a "re-investigation" and the bogus charge of murder. In this case, it is true and there is no evidence the Capitol cop reasonably feared for his life or serious physical harm. Shooting unarmed trespassers is not self-defense.