Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No one trusts the press but this is ridiculous.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,290
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
What a blatant prop up job. Jeezus these rats don't even attempt to hide it.

"Battlin' Biden sends Sleepy Joe to the sidelines"

Really? Seriously? FFS

Hey, Mr. Shribman just suck his dick and get it over with already.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/david-shribman/2022/01/16/Battlin-Biden-sends-Sleepy-Joe-to-the-sidelines/stories/202201160043

David M. Shribman | Battlin’ Biden sends Sleepy Joe to the sidelines

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    beyond ridiculous
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    i’M a JoUrNaLiSt!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    Journalism, like teaching, is now a joke job

It shouldn't be that way but it is

And you wonder why they are all leftists? Well because they don't make any money and their lives suck
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Battlin Joe would be a good moniker for him had a little blonde woman from Arizona not delivered a knock out blow on him.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does he realize that getting over the top angry and yelling repeatedly is a classic dementia behavior.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

And you wonder why they are all leftists? Well because they don't make any money and their lives suck

At least once upon a time a journalism meant something provided you wanted to use your writing skills as a PR guy. Every big business has some expensive PR guys issuing press releases on all sorts of topics including publicly traded companies issuing their quarterly earning statements. But for actual journalism, it is a sh*t job and the pay stinks. The reporters I've met are really bitter people.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,290
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

At least once upon a time a journalism meant something provided you wanted to use your writing skills as a PR guy. Every big business has some expensive PR guys issuing press releases on all sorts of topics including publicly traded companies issuing their quarterly earning statements. But for actual journalism, it is a sh*t job and the pay stinks. The reporters I've met are really bitter people.
    I knew/know some journalists from my past. The earliest being a CCD teacher at St Cecilia's Catholic Church in Beaverton (an editor for the Oregonian) who was conservative. Then graduated to college where I interacted on a daily basis with the Daily Emerald journalists (some good some bad) and then when I lobbied. Over those 20 years it was clearly a take over. The rats took over and it has only gotten worse and now there is zero reporting. Virtually everything I read from the msm is written from a rat perspective.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    Standard Supporter

I knew/know some journalists from my past. The earliest being a CCD teacher at St Cecilia's Catholic Church in Beaverton (an editor for the Oregonian) who was conservative. Then graduated to college where I interacted on a daily basis with the Daily Emerald journalists (some good some bad) and then when I lobbied. Over those 20 years it was clearly a take over. The rats took over and it has only gotten worse and now there is zero reporting. Virtually everything I read from the msm is written from a rat perspective.
    The irony is that these leftard reporters/writers definitely feel they are way underpaid. And actually if they had gone in to a field that isn't in total collapse they would make more but have to produce an actual product that the market needed. Print publications are just abount dead and the FANGs now pick up the vast majority of advertising so very little pay for web publications like VOX. The Oregonian use to have several columnists. Now they have one.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,546
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Battlin’ Joe!

Cornpop!

Ffffffffffff

I mean what in the fuck is wrong with people
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007

Toss my salad Duck fan
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    The press bought their own press clippings. They need to feed themselves better rat poison. Ask Saban where to good shit is.