Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's moar to blame for ruining college football?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The Grown Ups
    I voted grownups because that's what that stupid bitch Barbara Hedges was when college football was ruined from my perspective. Before she fucked it up, college football was the greatest thing in the world.

Then she shit on it and everything has been on a downhill slide for 30 fucking years.

All the rest of this shit going on is just a continuation of the events she triggered.

All of it.

I don't give a shit if it isn't really all her fault. I'm blaming her anyway.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Phil Knight. The guy who acts like he cares while sipping a cocktail of Vietnamese kid's life fluid on a stack of money. The billionaire is always the sociopath.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    The Grown Ups
    The root cause problem here is these motherfuckers at ESPN, the conferences, the school administrators – all these assholes – think they own college football like any other piece of property. They long ago quit seeing themselves as trustees of beloved public institutions. They sit in those fancy ass offices, collecting big checks on their fat asses, thinking they got there through their own hard work.

To those fucktards, it's always about the money – in their own goddamn pockets. They're retards and grifters. Absolutely fucking up something that the players, coaches, and fans – the only people who really matter to the sport – care deeply about. I understand this enterprise takes money but I don't give a shit if they ever renovated Husky Stadium. If they were an elite program playing Georgia for the national title, I'd go watch them on a wood bleacher at Memorial Stadium.

This problem is in a lot of our public life right now. These bureaucrats think it's theirs to do with as they see fit. This game belongs to the players, coaches, and fans. Everybody else is secondary. They *expect* us to support them – no matter what. We're feudal serfs in their eyes. These idiots don't realize that the only way this thing thrives long term is if they turn their org chart upside down.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,232
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,263
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    For us (?), Gerberding. ESPN and the money grab finished it off for everyone else…so, greedy, elitist adults