Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Queery: Where do you get your weed?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

When I first moved to California and didn't know anyone, I bought weed from my neighbor. He was a 19 year old, spoiled trustafarian who was big on going green and alternative energy.

I always hated going over there because he would want to socialize and smoke a joint before selling the weed. I always had to make up elaborate stories on why I was in a hurry. I just wanted to get my fucking weed and play xbox or watch tv. I wouldn't be surprised if him and CollegeDoog were best friends. Maybe it was CollegeDoog himself.

Lol this is so true. The best dealers are the ones who don't let you come inside and just swap the money for the bag really quick. I don't want to get blazed and get some lecture about what strain it is I am buying and then start talking about random topics I don't really care about.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When I first moved to California and didn't know anyone, I bought weed from my neighbor. He was a 19 year old, spoiled trustafarian who was big on going green and alternative energy. I wouldn't be surprised of him and CollegeDoog were best friends.

Was it this guy?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's been a while, but usually I got it from guys I worked with. I saw his source once, and it was these shady Mexican fucks.

It's legal here, but only with those medical cards. My neighbor seems shady enough to have some and if he offered, I'd probably do it, but being an adult (sort of) past 30, it's not a habit I want to start up again.

I've already been over my bad trip. I don't feel like rehashing that right now (rimshot)
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Homegrown. Got the license and everything.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    Founders Club

When I first moved to California and didn't know anyone, I bought weed from my neighbor. He was a 19 year old, spoiled trustafarian who was big on going green and alternative energy.

I always hated going over there because he would want to socialize and smoke a joint before selling the weed. I always had to make up elaborate stories on why I was in a hurry. I just wanted to get my fucking weed and play xbox or watch tv. I wouldn't be surprised if him and CollegeDoog were best friends. Maybe it was CollegeDoog himself.

Lol this is so true. The best dealers are the ones who don't let you come inside and just swap the money for the bag really quick. I don't want to get blazed and get some lecture about what strain it is I am buying and then start talking about random topics I don't really care about.
    Disagree. The best dealers are the homie dealers who weigh out 2.7 gram dubs, and give you a fat dab of hash oil for stopping by and not giving money to the competition
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

I've already been over my bad trip. I don't feel like rehashing that right now (rimshot)

Lol, I remember that story.

You are either mildly schizophrenic, accidentally drank a water bottle full of lsd, or ate a weed brownie with 10000mg thc.

Someone without underlying mental health issues doesn't just trip for 10 hours by smoking ganja, brah
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    kh83 said:

Homegrown. Got the license and everything.

It's cheaper to grow your own pot at home.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club

You are either mildly schizophrenic, accidentally drank a water bottle full of lsd, or ate a weed brownie with 10000mg thc.

Someone without underlying mental health issues doesn't just trip for 10 hours by smoking ganja, brah
    It was laced with something. No schizophrenia here
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It was not weed that did this to you. I had a bad experience with hash once but it lasted like 30 minutes tops. No bud keeps you high for 10 hours.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Apparently nobody on here has been on the Ave lately. Anyone that looks like they might sell you some, will.
  • Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing
  • Options
    Founders Club

No bud keeps you high for 10 hours.
    disagree...eat a batch of weed brownies
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    My wife is using the butter to make caramel corn. Talk about a mellow buzz that whoops your ass after eating 1/2 a bag in 2 hours.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There is so much freedom in Texas we CHOSE to not let anyone have the option to recreationally enjoy a harmless blunt without funding a drug cartel.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

There is so much freedom in Texas we CHOSE to not let anyone have the option to recreationally enjoy a harmless blunt without funding a drug cartel.

You have the freedom to ONLY get your buzz from alcohol and tobacco.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No bud keeps you high for 10 hours.
    disagree...eat a batch of weed brownies
    This is true. But really one is more than enough to get you stoned for 10 hours or more. Amsterdam space cake will do the trick nicely too. The added bonus are the scantily clad whores in the windows you can look at as you stumble around the canals and get lost in a weird city. Green dragon tincture will also fuck you up for a whole day if it's strong.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I get mine from a buddy that lives on Waldron Island year round (largest Island in the San Jauns that doesn't have regular ferry service). I get there by float plane. He has been growing it outdoors there for years.... they don't have regular visits from the county sherif there. It's organic.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Looks like we got a bunch of enhancement smokers on this bored

You ever see the back of a $20 bill on weed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Looks like we got a bunch of enhancement smokers on this bored

You ever see the back of a $20 bill on weed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog

If we are posting Half Baked vids then obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vpin9VhNck