Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BTP jinx

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022

Jdawg1991 said:
    That's me and your mother
    My fudgie has grown up.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022

I respect him. Nice to see a little loyalty and desire to finish the job here.

Agreed. The free market for cfp services will fuck things up faster than anything IMO. Intra-conference should be at the complete discretion of the program losing the player. I mean JFC, what's the point of picking a team.

OTOH, grad transfer and certainly "playing up" from a non-P5 to a P5 is perfectly fine. Some of those make for good stories and reminds us that the people doing the evaluating are not all members of mensa.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

This is actually really fucking cool.

No it isn’t.
    You thought you had him.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    dnc said:

UW had a HC leave, kept dude's position coach and *THEN* the position coach left. Given those circumstances, in this CFB climate, I don't think an announcement is really that out of order. Honestly, most people seemed to be expecting him to *LEAVE* at this point.

Jalen's an interesting case. He's really soft with the ball in the air but surprisingly physical as a blocker and with the ball in his hands. Seems to be more a mental thing on contested catches than pure Asa style softness. Hopefully something the new guy can coach out of him.

It was more of a fuck this Dylan Morris guy, im not competing for these awful throws because I know this staff and Dylan are gone next year type thing.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

dnc said:

UW had a HC leave, kept dude's position coach and *THEN* the position coach left. Given those circumstances, in this CFB climate, I don't think an announcement is really that out of order. Honestly, most people seemed to be expecting him to *LEAVE* at this point.

Jalen's an interesting case. He's really soft with the ball in the air but surprisingly physical as a blocker and with the ball in his hands. Seems to be more a mental thing on contested catches than pure Asa style softness. Hopefully something the new guy can coach out of him.

It was more of a fuck this Dylan Morris guy, im not competing for these awful throws because I know this staff and Dylan are gone next year type thing.
    You're obviously pulling that out of your ass, but in the alternate scenario where that is true, it would be a much bigger red flag and indictment on Jalen than simply not yet learning to contest the ball aggressively.

dnc said:

You're obviously pulling that out of your ass, but in the alternate scenario where that is true, it would be a much bigger red flag and indictment on Jalen than simply not yet learning to contest the ball aggressively.
    It's not a red flag when basically the entire gave up lol. I'm not tripping about Jalen.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I wanted to believe that too but then he did the same thing to Sam.

Probably just a bad habit but it needs to be broken if he's going to reach his ceiling.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I wanted to believe that too but then he did the same thing to Sam.

Probably just a bad habit but it needs to be broken if he's going to reach his ceiling.
    Everyone had already quit by apple cup, but I agree.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    We are now at the point we’re players are announcing they aren’t doing anything.

Let that sink in.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2022
    TheHB said:

WTF is wrong with him. He should be joining Racanelli at Montana.

Only if he wants to win and play after the regular season.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801

We are now at the point we’re players are announcing they aren’t doing anything.

Let that sink in.

It's to be expected when you have dawgman fan boys stalking teen boys followed by anonymous pedophile message board posters on twitter drooling over every word twatted like the players actually have something meaningful to say. And you wonder why it has gone to their head?