Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Why? Just stay and get paid?

If you aren't good enough to get paid playing amateur college football you aren't good enough to get paid in the NFL.

He was one of the few guys with actual professional ad content from major brands this year.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,631
    Bookie is probably a 4th or 5th round pick, yes?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    HFNY said:

Undrafted free agent
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HFNY said:

5th to 7th I’d guess
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    Unless he is an underwear Olympics champ, he's going to be lucky to get drafted, IMO.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    Felt bad for him. Seemed like a guy who could have made plays had he played on a team with a front seven that could force offenses into difficult situations. I think he's more athletic than Myles Bryant but Myles went undrafted so I have to think it might be hard for him to get picked.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Unless he is an underwear Olympics champ, he's going to be lucky to get drafted, IMO.

You mean the pre slave auction inspection?

You mean the pre slave auction inspection?
    There it is, we have a winner
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Felt bad for him. Seemed like a guy who could have made plays had he played on a team with a front seven that could force offenses into difficult situations. I think he's more athletic than Myles Bryant but Myles went undrafted so I have to think it might be hard for him to get picked.

Myles should have been drafted. Played well last year and has been playing a lot the past handful of games.

I think Bookie is pretty similar and should be a depth guy at nickel and safety. A lot of it is just being on the right team. He tackles, he’s tough, he has heart, some leadership qualities, and is at least somewhat decent at coverage.

Myles should have been drafted. Played well last year and has been playing a lot the past handful of games.

I think Bookie is pretty similar and should be a depth guy at nickel and safety. A lot of it is just being on the right team. He tackles, he’s tough, he has heart, some leadership qualities, and is at least somewhat decent at coverage.
    If he was 5’11 he would have been drafted. Unfortunately he is 5’8. Dude had good tape and was great competitor
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

If he was 5’11 he would have been drafted. Unfortunately he is 5’8. Dude had good tape and was great competitor
    He doesn't have the speed to move to corner. He doesn't have the size to be an NFL safety. I like him a lot but I'm guessing he ends up either in the CFL or in that new USFL thing.

FireCohen said:

He doesn't have the speed to move to corner. He doesn't have the size to be an NFL safety. I like him a lot but I'm guessing he ends up either in the CFL or in that new USFL thing.
    He is on the patriots roster right now. Bill loves his chip on the shoulder players
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    We hardly knew ya. Good luck to him.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

He is on the patriots roster right now. Bill loves his chip on the shoulder players
    I'm sorry, I was referring to Bookie. Roadie also referenced Bookie and that is what I was responding to
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

FireCohen said:

Nickel is an increasingly prioritized position in the NFL and Bookie has the size, speed, physicality and instincts for it. He'll get picked.