Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Potential Junior Adams Replacements For DeBoer

13»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

My best guess about how this unfolds based on previous results
    -Wiggins takes the ND job
    -UW fans go crazy because we get Sheperd by default
    -A few days pass
    -Cheverini (sp?) accepts a job but it's OK because Sheperd's contract is being worked out
    -Scott announces he is getting a new contract with SJSU but it's OK because Sheperd is just working on a time to come out to sign the papers
    -a few more days pass
    -rumors come out that Sheperd is interviewing with a couple other schools but still likes UW
    -Sheperd takes another job. We hire the assistant WRs coach from South Dakota State

• Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

digits said:

Lots of speculation that it is Eric Scott from SJSU. Very Will Harris-ish hire if true

Hmm.

"I know a lot of people aren't religious, but I'm a Bible buff as well and probably one of my biggest achievements with my room is we share and I read the Bible to those guys and those guys have become confident in being able to regurgitate some of that information to trust God and lean on prayer. That really made me proud with my young guys." - Eric Scott

https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/nevada-assistant-eric-scott-explains-move-to-sjsu-hardest-decision-ive-ever-made
    Great, we’re about to hire a sermon seeker.
    Kids eat that shit up. Trust God and God's plan and all thanks to my Lord and Savior and all that shit. Sure I'd love a stone cold rational atheist on the staff but there's no money in telling 17 year olds "You know God's not real right? There is no plan. The universe is a hostile, random place."