Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Ohio State vs. Utah Rose Bowl Game Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

From 12-0 in 08 to 9-4 today

Traject that

Now you're twisting. After a perspective walk I was a bit hyperbolic perhaps but they've gone from the MW > PAC12 > South Champs > Pac Champs and 1 score loss to AN Osu. Pretty impressive and losing their first ever RB is still a great season for them and their recruiting.

Think I'm done now I don't want the Uoog label
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Canadawg said:

From 12-0 in 08 to 9-4 today

Traject that

Now you're twisting. After a perspective walk I was a bit hyperbolic perhaps but they've gone from the MW > PAC12 > South Champs > Pac Champs and 1 score loss to AN Osu. Pretty impressive and losing their first ever RB is still a great season for them and their recruiting.

Think I'm done now I don't want the Uoog label
    Apology accepted.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,316
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

89ute said:

We'll be back, fuck off.

The poaster who mentioned stars, I very much agree. However, I doubt any program in the nation has a 4 star on their four deep. We were out of corners when our #3 guy went down late in the championship game.

We had one of our RBs (Bernard) playing corner the entire game and still took a few RB reps. The kid learned the position in four weeks. Smith-Njigma 347 yards, nuff said about that.

So go fuck yourself with your 4 stars. There is no such thing as a 4 star on a 4 deep roster anywhere in the nation.

And double go fuck yourself because I still thought we would win. OSU did not want to be there and neither did their fans, we did.

We didn't win, they did fair and square even though we had an edge. We did not overcome the Bernard match up against Smith-Nigma.

Has nothing to do with times out, go for two or on sides kick.

It was a good game, they won. We go home and get better like we do every fucking year.

We?

Also, what is the Utah equivalent of a doog/coog. Uoog? Whatever it is, you are one.
    Uoog

An alleged Utah fan who is obsessed with BYU. Would like to see BYU lose as much (or more than) seeing Utah win. The Utah equivalent of a Coog.

It's also over-the-top excitement for anything that is currently happening in the program, regardless of what it is. Kick ass pressers, FREE PUB!, incremental progress, best recruiter in the nation, best assistants in the nation, molder of men, five tough questions, no rap music at practice, rap music at practice, finally a coach with discipline, finally a players coach, Kyle Whittingham/Urban Meyer/Ron McBride is a breath of fresh air....