Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

6 seniors currently on roster 2 signed out of High School I believe.

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
Cook (wr changed to safety) and Peyton Henry kicker.

Other 4 transferred in at some point.,

Blame Pete/JL whoever, but that class is a epic failure no matter how you slice it unless half a dozen-8 were turning pro and we don't other than the 2 cb's

Why what we saw last year was not a mirage and what's coming won't be either with the next two classes being what they are/will be.

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    We’re too young again and forever. We’re always too young.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,596 Founders Club

We’re too young again and forever. We’re always too young.

Can’t wait to be too old in two years
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

What the fuck are you talking about? Molden, Ahmed, Bryant, Bainvalu, Keith Taylor, Kirkland, Otton, and Tryon were all in the same class with Cook. As was Bynum.

The 2018 class is where we'll start to see a lot of the duds, but 2017 was absolutely a successful class.

Then what class is this one?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    godawgst said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Molden, Ahmed, Bryant, Bainvalu, Keith Taylor, Kirkland, Otton, and Tryon were all in the same class with Cook. As was Bynum.

The 2018 class is where we'll start to see a lot of the duds, but 2017 was absolutely a successful class.

Which "one" are you referring to? Let's revisit this tomorrow when you're not blind drunk.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

godawgst said:

Which "one" are you referring to? Let's revisit this tomorrow when you're not blind drunk.
    The 18 class I believe. How many have transferred, medically retired, never see the field, turned pro, etc.

All I know is to have a class of 6 total and only 2 be kids you signed out of HS is baaaad unless a bunch of them went pro which I don't believe is the case.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

The 18 class I believe. How many have transferred, medically retired, never see the field, turned pro, etc.

All I know is to have a class of 6 total and only 2 be kids you signed out of HS is baaaad unless a bunch of them went pro which I don't believe is the case.
    Yes, then you're referring to the 2017 class. There's only six 5th year seniors from that class, which is a stupid metric to use since almost all of the names I listed have gone pro. How many quality 5th year seniors do you think Bama has?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,017
    edited December 2021
    Its also the first year in over a decade where we have 0 sixth year players. #Doomed.