Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black eye for Pete

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
that he only had to face a ranked WSU.

Holy fuck Leach is retarded.

Went from competing for a division and being worshipped by Pullman retards to being a laughing stock along with Auburn and Missouri.

No way he lasts another 2 seasons but he's banking on his TTech settlement anyways, who is currently destroying him.

Comments

• TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    Leach is an idiot. He’s had some lucky years, but he’s a fucking idiot. Typical Coug.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    Leach got a bunch of teams at just the right time for a few years while at WSU, other than WSU. He also benefitted from no other teams ever giving a fuck about playing WSU.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,739

Leach got a bunch of teams at just the right time for a few years while at WSU, other than WSU. He also benefitted from no other teams ever giving a fuck about playing WSU.

Every QB he had at WSU was better than the UW QB. Give him that much credit.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

Minshew and Falk yeah. Halliday was a fucking moron and we would've hated him with the passion of 1000 suns.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam

Minshew and Falk yeah. Halliday was a fucking moron and we would've hated him with the passion of 1000 suns.
    No way I would have traded Halliday for Price.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    I dunno about the Leach mocking. His 4-4 conference record this year was equivalent to, or better than, every season but one since 1999. If he wins 8-9 games each year he is basically what Mullen was at that school.
    I looked up Leach QBs at WSU and found Anthony Gordon who in 2019 threw for over 5,000 yards and 48 TDs with 71% completion.

Not saying a great QB but at minimum a forgotten Leach guy at WSU is flashing 2x more arm talent than the losers UW has put out there.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,483
    Leach is the biggest fraud in college football. He's never won a conference championship, yet every year the media props him up like he's some HOF coach because they eat up his wacky antics and inane tangents about absolutely nothing. He's a clown.

ATBS, I still love the the FYFMFE video.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

I looked up Leach QBs at WSU and found Anthony Gordon who in 2019 threw for over 5,000 yards and 48 TDs with 71% completion.

Not saying a great QB but at minimum a forgotten Leach guy at WSU is flashing 2x more arm talent than the losers UW has put out there.

The UW losers won 8 straight

Quarterbacks aren't saviors as Leach proves every year

Stats are also for losers
  • Leach got a bunch of teams at just the right time for a few years while at WSU, other than WSU. He also benefitted from no other teams ever giving a fuck about playing WSU.

Not really.

UW's shitty QB schooled Minshew in the famed apple cup in Pullme when we beat them in their snow.

WSU fans and Minshew cried that its hard to complete passes in their snow but we did just fine.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    digits said:

Leach is the biggest fraud in college football. He's never won a conference championship, yet every year the media props him up like he's some HOF coach because they eat up his wacky antics and inane tangents about absolutely nothing. He's a clown.

At least he did not get owned by Stanford or Oregon like we did every fucking year
    FireCohen said:

digits said:

At least he did not get owned by Stanford or Oregon like we did every fucking year
    we?
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 963
    Leach is a good coach, but no more.

He has a system that works against a lot of teams. But when he plays a good team - especially one who has time or knowledge of his system - he gets crushed.

Why is anyone surprised?

Leach is a good coach, but no more.

He has a system that works against a lot of teams. But when he plays a good team - especially one who has time or knowledge of his system - he gets crushed.

Why is anyone surprised?

He's a good coach, except for when he plays good teams or ones who have time or knowledge of his system? Okay!

Not really.

UW's shitty QB schooled Minshew in the famed apple cup in Pullme when we beat them in their snow.

WSU fans and Minshew cried that its hard to complete passes in their snow but we did just fine.

Jesus, I didn't say WSU was better, their system sucked with Leach. Just that their QB's were usually better than UW's.

Just think how hard it has been for UW to start a decent QB in the last 10 years. Browning is still the best of all of them.

Let it sink in.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Considering where I am, and the time of year, was expecting a thread about this fella: