Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kalen DeBoer Husky Football Announcement...

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,337
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Time to change the site name to softcore husky. Very funny seeing grown men crying about someone posting on a forum.

That part goes over their heads...the big bad tough Hardcore Husky crew (those complaining) has been exposed as nothing more than baby dick complaint fairies.

You started a thread specifically to cry about how you were being treated.
    Naw, I got two DMs from Derek concerning people complaining about me posting on this site.

Then I created a thread to expose those baby dicks complaining like some little girls- comprehension is a mental extension.
    So people talked to Derek off line who talked to you offline so you started a thread to cry about it

Got it
    People cried over and over to Derek, buddy

Now, you have it in a nutshell
    Not me. I let you kill the basketball board. Its the business we're in. Even though I mentored the owner of the basketball board I let it go

The basketball board is still there available for members to post it in, be my guest.

You killed it
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    My fucking brain hurts

Anyone seen @IrishDawg22 around? I could use his guidance. Hopefully he answers his PMs
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Time to change the site name to softcore husky. Very funny seeing grown men crying about someone posting on a forum.

That part goes over their heads...the big bad tough Hardcore Husky crew (those complaining) has been exposed as nothing more than baby dick complaint fairies.

Naw, I got two DMs from Derek concerning people complaining about me posting on this site.

Then I created a thread to expose those baby dicks complaining like some little girls- comprehension is a mental extension.
    The complaints, and complainers, were posted on the board long before those DMs were necessary. All you have to do is read the threads you jacked during your first week or two here to see who you were really irritating.

Something you may have missed about this place is that it is free from faggy, conventional constraints that corporate sponsorships place on other fan sites. Nothing has to be done by a book. You don't have to violate some term of service in order to justify a Mod banning your ass. They can do it on a whim.

They won't because they're nice guys, but you can get run simply because you're deemed to make the site shittier. It can be completely subjective, but because Derek runs this place like a nice guy, you'd have to be a complete retard, a weird mother fucker, or a really committed troll to get run.

It's going to be quite a triumph for you, I suppose.
    That's just it and it goes over your head.

Baby dicks complaining about my forum related, relevant content posts and how I post them.

Nothing shitty at all concerning my posts. Nor is it my intention to make this a shitty site just the opposite by providing pertinent forum related particulars/content in each forum that I post in.

I am done with this thread and the mob mentality thought process.

Have a good evening.
    You make too many posts that take up too much page length with all the embedded content.

Too much of said embedded content is not generally considered worthy of posting here. Links won't annoy people but embedded pictures and tweets and videos will and have.

You machine gun post to the point where you have the most recent post on every thread. A lot of these threads are popular ones, which makes it hard to avoid you as you've told people.

This shit has been spelled out before. You just ignore it and keep coming back with the same nonsense about something going over our heads, yoir posts being just fine, and mob mentality.

I think you enjoy the conflict and are going to keep inviting the mob attention until you get the ban hammer. I just think that's your game.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

The complaints, and complainers, were posted on the board long before those DMs were necessary. All you have to do is read the threads you jacked during your first week or two here to see who you were really irritating.

Something you may have missed about this place is that it is free from faggy, conventional constraints that corporate sponsorships place on other fan sites. Nothing has to be done by a book. You don't have to violate some term of service in order to justify a Mod banning your ass. They can do it on a whim.

They won't because they're nice guys, but you can get run simply because you're deemed to make the site shittier. It can be completely subjective, but because Derek runs this place like a nice guy, you'd have to be a complete retard, a weird mother fucker, or a really committed troll to get run.

Baby dicks complaining about my forum related, relevant content posts and how I post them.

Nothing shitty at all concerning my posts. Nor is it my intention to make this a shitty site just the opposite by providing pertinent forum related particulars/content in each forum that I post in.

Have a good evening.
    You make too many posts that take up too much page length with all the embedded content.

Too much of said embedded content is not generally considered worthy of posting here. Links won't annoy people but embedded pictures and tweets and videos will and have.

You machine gun post to the point where you have the most recent post on every thread. A lot of these threads are popular ones, which makes it hard to avoid you as you've told people.

This shit has been spelled out before. You just ignore it and keep coming back with the same nonsense about something going over our heads, yoir posts being just fine, and mob mentality.

I think you enjoy the conflict and are going to keep inviting the mob attention until you get the ban hammer. I just think that's your game.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Have a good evening.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Have a good evening.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Have a good evening.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Have a good evening.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Chilly got me hating jifs now.

Except this one

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,307
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was leaning toward troll account, but now I'm certain. Probably just some autistic Duck trying to make autistic Huskies look bad.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    I think lord of the flies is totally fair. If you guys hate it and want to try to run him then that's the way she goes but if he keeps being hilariously unconfrontation while posting relevant stuff alot then it's a joke for people to be complaining to Derek.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I think lord of the flies is totally fair. If you guys hate it and want to try to run him then that's the way she goes but if he keeps being hilariously unconfrontation while posting relevant stuff alot then it's a joke for people to be complaining to Derek.

81% of his “relevant stuff” is the equivalent of day old bread. And the other 81% is just boring.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

81% of his “relevant stuff” is the equivalent of day old bread. And the other 81% is just boring.

Less relevant than this thread you are commenting in?
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

Less relevant than this thread you are commenting in?
    Obviously.