Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    Who? I didn’t know we? even had a guy “coaching” linebackers with Bob.
    I have no conceivable idea what this guy even did on a daily basis, coffee for Bob?
    So many fucking people fail upward today it frightens me.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,205 Founders Club
    Who the fuck was Schwanz?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    The hires of Harris at DC and this guy tells you EXACTLY all you need to know about Clay Helton and why he is at Georgia Southern.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    For all the doogs on the board...Take a hard look in the mirror and think about the fact the old coaching staff is headed to Georgia Southern and the new staff comes from fucking Fresno before you start popping off about us being Tier 1 program because we made a CFP appearance a couple of years ago.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    TXDawg said:

For all the doogs on the board...Take a hard look in the mirror and think about the fact the old coaching staff is headed to Georgia Southern and the new staff comes from fucking Fresno before you start popping off about us being Tier 1 program because we made a CFP appearance a couple of years ago.

Statesboro is a nice town with fast women and fast RC cars. Will is a perfect fit.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    theLSkid said:

TXDawg said:

Statesboro is a nice town with fast women and fast RC cars. Will is a perfect fit.
    I thought Boner Popper was the RC car enthusiast?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

this can't be upvoted/chincredible enough. Back out DL coach, and this staff P5 experience minus Huff/Adams (come on Oregon poach him please, and as a bonus we will throw in Huff for free) is shitty thin.

But I'm not worried. Dawgman says it's not big deal to be spending less on Asst. Coaches pool than we did 4 years ago when the cost of doing business only keeps going up (along with us poaching Morgan from Michigan).

Jen had the money to go get Campbell, but that money was for him only via I'm assuming the TYEE's. and is not being allocated into other parts of the program from what we can see. And people wonder why NIL/Montlake Futures is so far a complete face plant.