Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Meat off to a great start!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    ATM is out of the Gator Bowl
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

What bowl game?

The Cuogs head into the Sun Bowl with a regular-season record of 7-5. The team is going into the bowl game with some momentum. They beat their in-state rivals, the Washington Huskies, for the first time in almost a decade.

Momentum. Lolz.

That was a GOOD 4-8 Huskie skwad.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    chuck said:

What bowl game?

The Cuogs head into the Sun Bowl with a regular-season record of 7-5. The team is going into the bowl game with some momentum. They beat their in-state rivals, the Washington Huskies, for the first time in almost a decade.

Momentum. Lolz.

Would you say best 4-8 skwad in the nation good?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

Christ. cfb is falling apart.

Ok fuck it. I guess teams may as well skip. Star players do it now routinely. Thanks Taylor Rapp!

Can’t bring Covid players to an event that has the potential for 10s of thousands of people right on top of each other and no means by which to know if they’re carrying the virus.

What fucking difference does it make if the team has 19 guys or whatever who have the Vid? This isn’t political; it’s just mind bogglingly stupid.

Boratretardation.gif
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

chuck said:

What bowl game?

Momentum. Lolz.

USC was the best 4-8 team in the conference. Then Colorado. Then UW.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    I hope tOsu opts out of the rose bowl just so Utah can’t have nice things.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,021

LawDawg1 said:

chuck said:

What bowl game?

Momentum. Lolz.

USC was the best 4-8 team in the conference. Then Colorado. Then UW.
    Respect.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

Ok fuck it. I guess teams may as well skip. Star players do it now routinely. Thanks Taylor Rapp!

Can’t bring Covid players to an event that has the potential for 10s of thousands of people right on top of each other and no means by which to know if they’re carrying the virus.

What fucking difference does it make if the team has 19 guys or whatever who have the Vid? This isn’t political; it’s just mind bogglingly stupid.

I posted a SI article in the tug on this. College football is considering claiming victory and saying fuck it to covid and testing of the vaccinated players

They've found that among healthy young men its just not a big deal

Not political. Just the facts I'm hearing
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,614
    edited December 2021

COVID has nothing to do with it. A&M was going to be playing a walk on qb, walk on rb, and missing 8 other starters due to opt outs. They are a loser program who didn’t want to get their ass beat by an acc basketball school on national tv because they’ve fooled people into thinking they are a top program. They saw a couple of covid cases as an opportunity.

My friends and I in our group chat predicted 10 days ago (when their only scholly qb hit the portal) that A&M would find some bullshit excuse to not play their bowl game.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    ntxduck said:

COVID has nothing to do with it. A&M was going to be playing a walk on qb, walk on rb, and missing 8 other starters due to opt outs. They are a loser program who didn’t want to get their ass beat by an acc basketball school on national tv because they’ve fooled people into thinking they are a top program. They saw a couple of covid cases as an opportunity
    This is, perhaps, closest to the truth
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    ntxduck said:

COVID has nothing to do with it. A&M was going to be playing a walk on qb, walk on rb, and missing 8 other starters due to opt outs. They are a loser program who didn’t want to get their ass beat by an acc basketball school on national tv because they’ve fooled people into thinking they are a top program. They saw a couple of covid cases as an opportunity.

My friends and I in our group chat predicted 10 days ago (when their only scholly qb hit the portal) that A&M would find some bullshit excuse to not play their bowl game.

But at the same time, players need to get paid and start their own bitcoin franchise. This sport has jumped the Sark. The fans just haven’t caught up.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,613 Founders Club
    SEC school opts out? Wimps!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I posted a SI article in the tug on this. College football is considering claiming victory and saying fuck it to covid and testing of the vaccinated players

They've found that among healthy young men its just not a big deal

Not political. Just the facts I'm hearing
    I’ve been saying that for 22 months. Add school age kids to that. Our policy makers have fucked this up so bad is terrifying. I get it, it was what they needed to do to get Trump out, but now they are too far down the road and any letting off the gas is an admission they fucked us over purely because of politics.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Steve empeterman played in the rose bowl with the flu.