Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralon Addison (Oregon WR) Suffers Non-Contact Injury to Knee

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The fact that there isn't a post yet about this on doogman is all the proof you need that place is dead.

Addison is a huge loss for the ducks though. That guy is their second biggest weapon on offense (other than Mariota) by a long shot. Losing him would be akin to UW losing Cody Bruns if he would have turned out to be our Wes Welker.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    It's not just that the place is dead, it's that I honestly don't know who is left over there that would be able to even figure out that Oregon just suffered a big loss. It's the blind leading the blind over there now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It's not just that the place is dead, it's that I honestly don't know who is left over there that would be able to even figure out that Oregon just suffered a big loss. It's the blind leading the blind over there now.

purpledawgfan, krisvashon, Kirk Jones.

A regular who's who of football idiocy
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did we win yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Could be worse for Addison....he could have went swimming in the McKenzie river.

*gurgle*
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

John Canzano @JohnCanzanoBFT
    Oregon Ducks WR Bralon Addison suffered a non-contact injury to left knee at practice Wednesday (confirmed by @AndrewGreif).

If I remember right, he was their best receiver last year, or close to it. Great punt returner as well. Tuff blow if he is out for the season.

He's basically DAT 2.0. Losing him would hurt badly, but there's still lots of time for him to heal and be ready to kick some serious ass when the season starts.
  • Options

Oregon Ducks WR Bralon Addison suffered a non-contact injury to left knee at practice Wednesday (confirmed by @AndrewGreif).

If I remember right, he was their best receiver last year, or close to it. Great punt returner as well. Tuff blow if he is out for the season.

He's basically DAT 2.0. Losing him would hurt badly, but there's still lots of time for him to heal and be ready to kick some serious ass when the season starts.
    Figured you'd be happy. Him being hurt increases the chance Helfrich bombs and is on death row entering 2015.
  • Options

Figured you'd be happy. Him being hurt increases the chance Helfrich bombs and is on death row entering 2015.
    Bogus poast. Did you read anything I said?
  • Options

Sadly I do. You were upset and I said I was surprised you were.
  • Options

I read your post wrong so I'll retract my spam flag and give you one less spam.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Please take comments like this to educk.com. The appropriate comment for this site would be "Sling Blade already fucking up next season".
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

For the first time in a long time, there's a lot more questions going into a season in Eugene than there are known answers.

doog

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's basically DAT 2.0. Losing him would hurt badly, but there's still lots of time for him to heal and be ready to kick some serious husky ass when the season starts.
    quook
  • Options

I'm hearing copying and pasting her weather reports can come in handy.

PGOS true?!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm hearing copying and pasting her weather reports can come in handy.

PGOS true?!!
    I'm krisvashon, you guys got me.

In reality i just fucking hate the "it rains in seattle" bullshit. Not that big of a deal though, less idiots around to crowd the place when it's nice. Living in a marine environment ain't for everyone.
  • Options
    dnc said:

In other words, Helfrich is fucked.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If you don't like the weather then LEAVE! I blame how shitty Seattle's gotten to the influx of midwesterners and Californians tech people and their college aged spawn.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Sven - point taken.

WTF is a non-contact knee injury anyway?

axe stanford
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Knee injuries scare the hell out of me, long time to heal compared to simple fracture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3HDhkPWIM