Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Holy Shit

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They’re so out of touch with reality, it’s fucking ridiculous.

Their reality is billions who disagree with them should be eliminated from the planet.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

You guys are engaging a dishonest coward.

Why?

This is correct.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

Feel free not to vax. Just don't take up a hospital bed. There are people who have behaved responsibly who should have priority. Like Daddy, for instance: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-got-covid-vaccine-booster-shot-tells-fans-not-to-boo-him-for-it/ar-AARZXCq?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

Now do fat people and smokers, easily the greatest strain on our system.
    You really think I'd be against allocating scarce resources on the basis of behaviors? I'm all for it.

#WillingToServeOnYourDeathPanels
    You're a sick fuck
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

Let’s stay on track here.

HH gimme your honest opinion of this kind of messaging coming from the White House. Do you REALLY think this is going to help get VX skeptics to come over?

Nope. But I also don't know what messaging would make a vax skeptic come over.

It's good "I told you so" material though.
    Am admission that most of what has been said and tried has turned out to be false and that we know we can’t stop the spread of a fucking flu virus, but that our goals now are to reduce hospitalizations and death, which the VX is proven to help with.

Instead, these morons continue to threaten people with lockdowns and mandates.

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work
    Any "admission" that we didn't know what we didn't know would simply become another reason not to vax.

I don't care if people choose not to get vaccinated as long as they forfeit the right to receive treatment before those who did the right thing.
    We have reasonable data now that suggests VX helps prevent major illness.

The problem is Joe and Kamala proclaimed that they were going to come in and end COVID, which was a horrifically dangerous and stupid campaign promise, and they set the expectation, after claiming credit for Trump’s vaccine, that meant 0 cases.

All along, once we knew beyond a doubt that masks were marginally effective at best against the spread, and that lockdowns made things worse, we should have been making home tests and anti vitals readily available…but they never did that.

They had a border and an Afghanistan to fuck up. This has been a complete and total goat rodeo and you know it.
    We've had that data for some time.

People who are going to refuse the vaccine on principle--because "somebody told me it would solve everything!"--are stupid.
    You just do t get it, do you? Americans by and large want choices. They want to feel like they aren’t being told to do something OR ESLE!!!!

Where was the Ivermectin?

Where was the focus on home testing?

When Trump was in office, it was “I’ll never take that vaccine!”

Now it’s, “get the jab or else we’re gonna take everything away from you and it’s your own fault if your family dies”

You dummies still can’t even admit that there was an AV that was proven to be an effective treatment against serious disease with COVID, all because you didn’t want to give the orange man a single fucking “win”.

Now it’s, “we’ve been telling you the truth and those that won’t listen are too stupid to understand anyway”.

Fuck you. Why should you be trusted? A lot of people are to blame for this, and the current admin is squarely in that group, but you simply cannot or will not get your head around the idea that your side played political football with a pandemic with the Chinese communist party rooting for you to win from start to finish.

You got the White House and both halls of Congress. Was it worth it?
    So don't trust me.

Bet your life on pool cleaner and horse paste.

Just don't use up any of the real medical care.

Choices.
    Still clinging to exaggerations, lies, half truths, and rumors

Sad!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why does What’s His Name not want POC to have access to hospital beds when they’re covid positive?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God damn H getting shredded in this thread.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HH gimme your honest opinion of this kind of messaging coming from the White House. Do you REALLY think this is going to help get VX skeptics to come over?

Am admission that most of what has been said and tried has turned out to be false and that we know we can’t stop the spread of a fucking flu virus, but that our goals now are to reduce hospitalizations and death, which the VX is proven to help with.

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work
    Any "admission" that we didn't know what we didn't know would simply become another reason not to vax.

I don't care if people choose not to get vaccinated as long as they forfeit the right to receive treatment before those who did the right thing.

The problem is Joe and Kamala proclaimed that they were going to come in and end COVID, which was a horrifically dangerous and stupid campaign promise, and they set the expectation, after claiming credit for Trump’s vaccine, that meant 0 cases.

All along, once we knew beyond a doubt that masks were marginally effective at best against the spread, and that lockdowns made things worse, we should have been making home tests and anti vitals readily available…but they never did that.

They had a border and an Afghanistan to fuck up. This has been a complete and total goat rodeo and you know it.

People who are going to refuse the vaccine on principle--because "somebody told me it would solve everything!"--are stupid.
    You just do t get it, do you? Americans by and large want choices. They want to feel like they aren’t being told to do something OR ESLE!!!!

Now it’s, “get the jab or else we’re gonna take everything away from you and it’s your own fault if your family dies”

You dummies still can’t even admit that there was an AV that was proven to be an effective treatment against serious disease with COVID, all because you didn’t want to give the orange man a single fucking “win”.

Now it’s, “we’ve been telling you the truth and those that won’t listen are too stupid to understand anyway”.

Fuck you. Why should you be trusted? A lot of people are to blame for this, and the current admin is squarely in that group, but you simply cannot or will not get your head around the idea that your side played political football with a pandemic with the Chinese communist party rooting for you to win from start to finish.

So don't trust me.

Choices.
    Funny since your overweight.

You should be excluded from finite resources.

Choices.
    Wait, HH is obese and talking about rationing healthcare?

Lol good lord
    No, he's an old skinny, pedo-looking POS. How's your boy toy h?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work

So don't trust me.

Choices.
    You’re a fucking idiot (already established) using ‘horse paste’. As big a shill as Ostrich Boy

That’s just fucking ignorant.

• Options

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work

So don't trust me.

Choices.
    You’re a fucking idiot (already established) using ‘horse paste’. As big a shill as Ostrich Boy

That’s just fucking ignorant.

Imagine hiring this guy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

You hens are awesome!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

You hens are awesome!
    Take my challenge, mouthy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work

You really are a fascist peace of shit.
    and?
    Come the revolution someone’s going to put two in your chest and one in the head.
    Who'd waste two bullets on him?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

You hens are awesome!
    He sure hates women.
  • Options
    What’s His Name needs to take a break and gather himself before dropping more of his high level stupidity here. Maybe make a run in say, 2025.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

It’s
    Not
    Ever
    Going
    To
    Work

So don't trust me.

Choices.
    Funny since your overweight.

You should be excluded from finite resources.

Choices.
    Wait, HH is obese and talking about rationing healthcare?

Lol good lord
    No, he's an old skinny, pedo-looking POS. How's your boy toy h?
    Make up your minds, girls.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

You hens are awesome!
    He sure hates women.
    My wives disagree.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,561
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    boy did this thread take a dump
    Edit: forgot to give credit where credit is due - thank HH