Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

On or off. Are you on the Deboer train or off it?

1235»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    It’s funny that 11-2 again next year will be disappointing
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,713
    TXDawg said:

FireCohen said:

Let’s waiti till he has to replace a generation QB before we crow his ass. A lot of shit coaches went the distance with generation QB

Jesus...nobody called Penix a generational QB until he started taking snaps at UW. Could the difference be...coaching? The fact is a lot of our? guys are playing much better under DeBoer and his staff. We've got a coach.

Choo-choo motherfuckers!
    The secret sauce to a winning program rests exclusively in the nutsack of the HC. Always and ever.

The OL has been garbage and now its really good. Catalyst: DeBoer.

Apply that to every aspect of the program.

The LBs and DBs are garbage, but they got better and actually believed in themselves and tackled the shit out of Texas.

Look at USC defense, it got worse and worse over the season. Reason? No Deboer.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    A lot of Penix sucking by all the Doogs these days. He’s good, very good. But not great, nor generational. Whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean. Would’ve loved to have him on my team in 2022, so don’t twist.

He’s literally head and shoulders above Midget Morris so that elevates his perceived status.

As usual, low IQ doogs give too much credit/blame on the QB.

As the astute @Kingdome_Urinals states, it’s all about the corches and DeBoner’s got it going on.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    dannarc said:

McBeefery needs some serious credit, Jimmy had them averaging 332lbs and not ready to rumble, Ron came in and got the boys in shape

I've been saying for a bit now McKeefery may be the most important Coach now in the offseason. We saw a handful of dedicated kids that came in with transformed mindsets and bodies. Every kid that expects to play next season needs to be thinking "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

We'll start next season Top 15 make it to 4-0 we're likly looking at Top-10 positioning. The beauty this season was the ideal that UW success was a fluke that was about to come crashing down any game and it never really happened after the ASU game. They'll see us coming this upcoming season but our Defense should be better and even the offense. Penix Jr make the offense go but we're still talking about the first season of the new scheme year 2 is going to have some solid improvments from the guys in the system.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,428 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

Id be fine with 11-2 if it comes with NY6 hardware, or a competitive loss in the semi finals. Fine, but slightly disappointed

It's crazy that we have almost reached natty or bust status for this team.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club
    I honestly don't remember my take on the hire, but I do remember Jenny showing up at the Fresneck Airport in leopard prints.

This league sucks. We'd be like 9-4 in the Big "10" East. But it seems like he knows what he's doing
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,428 Swaye's Wigwam

I honestly don't remember my take on the hire, but I do remember Jenny showing up at the Fresneck Airport in leopard prints.

This league sucks. We'd be like 9-4 in the Big "10" East. But it seems like he knows what he's doing

She was just trying to fit in, in Fresneck
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam

The meltdown in here will be spectacular to behold.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club

A lot of Penix sucking by all the Doogs these days. He’s good, very good. But not great, nor generational. Whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean. Would’ve loved to have him on my team in 2022, so don’t twist.

He’s literally head and shoulders above Midget Morris so that elevates his perceived status.

As usual, low IQ doogs give too much credit/blame on the QB.

As the astute @Kingdome_Urinals states, it’s all about the corches and DeBoner’s got it going on.

Simple mind with a simple take

FO,G

The video was the cringiest.

TheHB said:

I still have a questions about Grundle’s deep-seated hatred for the Dutch, who are in the AP Top 10 for beautiful women on a per capita basis.

I have my reasons
    5?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I still have a questions about Grundle’s deep-seated hatred for the Dutch, who are in the AP Top 10 for beautiful women on a per capita basis.

I have my reasons
    5?
    At least
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Against a harder schedule. But, yes.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,090 Swaye's Wigwam
    On. Will be a slightly better game day coach than Neuheisel, meaning the best game day coach we’ve had for 30 years without the yearly dalliances with other jobs.

Will get a raise in 2023 and will be here for 9 seasons until Race is successful in getting him fired

4 NY6 bowls. 3 Rose Bowls. 2 wins.

5-4 bowl record. So we fire him because he can’t get over the hump and hire Jake Browning who is an up and coming winner.

I'm just here to beat my, something something...
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Alexis said:

On. Will be a slightly better game day coach than Neuheisel, meaning the best game day coach we’ve had for 30 years without the yearly dalliances with other jobs.

Will get a raise in 2023 and will be here for 9 seasons until Race is successful in getting him fired

4 NY6 bowls. 3 Rose Bowls. 2 wins.

5-4 bowl record. Z Z s So we fire him because he can’t get over the hump and hire Jake Browning who is an up and coming winner.

L