Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    dear lord... lake fucked the program beyond repair
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

Fresno State’s Defense ranked 81st last year and UW's ranked 69 according to CBS sports

What the fuck does "according to CBS sports" even mean? CBS isn't a ranking service and either way they're not ranked anywhere close to 81st in any metric. They sat in the 20-35 range whether you're looking at raw scoring or total D (which are both for dipshits) or more advanced defensive stats.

I'm on record as not being wowed by Inge, so don't twist. Just leave us out of your retard slap fight with @CallMeBigErn.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2021

Fresno State’s Defense ranked 81st last year and UW's ranked 69 according to CBS sports

What the fuck does "according to CBS sports" even mean? CBS isn't a ranking service and either way they're not ranked anywhere close to 81st in any metric. They sat in the 20-35 range whether you're looking at raw scoring or total D (which are both for dipshits) or more advanced defensive stats.

I'm on record as not being wowed by Inge, so don't twist. Just leave us out of your retard slap fight with @CallMeBigErn.
    You are about as fucktarded as he is so fuck off.
    The entire point is the Defensive hires are underwhelming at best

The entire point is made up statistics? Awesome point!

Washington is set to add________
    Reading is fundamental :smile:

William Inge
    Lee Marks
    Eric Schmidt
    Chuck Morrell to the staff

William Inge
    Lee Marks
    Eric Schmidt
    It's almost like we have entire threads dedicated to being underwhelmed by it all. Be a better poster. Or kill yourself. Either works.
    edited December 2021

William Inge
    Lee Marks
    Eric Schmidt
    It's almost like we have entire threads dedicated to being underwhelmed by it all. Be a better poster. Or kill yourself. Either works.
    Spoken like the true idiot you are
    Fresno State ranks behind Washington on any total defense ranking including CBS and Washington just hired their entire defensive staff.

Not Donte not Steinauer
  • GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82

Go back in time....it's 1993 when UW football still mattered and Don James has retired. A new head coach is brought in. Imagine fans then arguing over whether a WAC guy or some CFL guy should be the new DC.
    Jesus Christ
  • GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82

To be fair I only attended one home game in Laramie this fall and it was Fresno.. Fresno's D looked decent. Of course Wyo has absolute shit QBs but they passed my "eye test" that crisp fall afternoon.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam

dear lord... jen cohen fucked the program beyond repair

Ftfy
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam

To be fair I only attended one home game in Laramie this fall and it was Fresno.. Fresno's D looked decent. Of course Wyo has absolute shit QBs but they passed my "eye test" that crisp fall afternoon.

Go pokes!