Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the "Stop Asian Hate" movement died a quick death

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021
    Never saw it, didn’t know anything about it until my oldest son was about 3. The education of GBob has been extensive.

Did you know that black folks can’t get lawyers? It’s a scandal.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    SFGbob said:

Never saw it, didn’t know anything about it until my oldest son was about 3. The education of GBob has been extensive.

I know that. Good thing your wife and son have you to navigate life for them. What was it like when you showed the Internet? I bet they ran around and thought it was some kind of voodoo
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If black folks could get a lawyer they could learn to swim
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I know that. Good thing your wife and son have you to navigate life for them. What was it like when you showed the Internet? I bet they ran around and thought it was some kind of voodoo
    I had to get my wife a lawyer because she kept driving without a driver’s license. She didn’t know how to get one.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I had to get my wife a lawyer because she kept driving without a driver’s license. She didn’t know how to get one.
    Was she driving to find a polling place?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It's not a real hood rat fight until someone loses their flip flops and a tittie pops out
    Come on man, the woman losing her wig is in the same category
    *weave
    Could have been a weave but the whole damn thing came off, I’m going with wig.

Funny story, when I first started dating my wife she had her hair braided, I actually thought all of it was her real hair, until one day she came over to my house after taking down her hair.

I thought she had cut all of her hair off and I was upset. Yes I am an idiot and yes she laughed at me. One of her favorite stories she likes to tell when we’re visiting her relatives.
    Cool story bro. What did you do the first time you saw ashy skin?
    Personally I never gave it much thought, but then I saw "Ashy Larry" on Chapelle's Show, and was like, "Oh yeah." And laffed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Was she driving to find a polling place?
    Yes, they were all closed down for her but oddly not for me.

I have to admit I do enjoy going voting with her in the primaries when she asks the poll worker for the Republican ballot.

Never fails to get a double take response from the person working the table.