Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Fudgie Hardcore Husky's most celebrated poster?

124»

Comments

• Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021

All these weirdo new fish trying to pick on btp just to fit in is cringe.

So are the posters who rush to his defense if anyone jokes around with him. Weird
    Listen I like you for the most part. But I can speak for everyone here, you're a cringe schizophrenic loser.
    I don’t even dislike you either. It’s a joke thread started by Stalin. No idea why anyone would take this seriously

I don’t mean that passive aggressively ether. I genuinely do think you’re a funny guy. But yeah taking trash talk seriously is always FS
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So are the posters who rush to his defense if anyone jokes around with him. Weird
    Listen I like you for the most part. But I can speak for everyone here, you're a cringe schizophrenic loser.
    I don’t even dislike you either. It’s a joke thread started by Stalin. No idea why anyone would take this seriously

I don’t mean that passive aggressively ether. I genuinely do think you’re a funny guy. But yeah taking trash talk seriously is always FS
    Yore autism is showing!
  • Options

Yore autism is showing!
    To me , it’s not that big of a deal. If people want to blow it up into the next big board drama, they’re welcome to. But I’m not really invested in it
  • Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @backthepack is the most dialed in poster anywhere. He makes ELITE predictions and has exquisite hips
  • Options
    Jdawg1991 said:

@backthepack is the most dialed in poster anywhere. He makes ELITE predictions and has exquisite hips

Careful you don’t want to trigger @UW_Doog_Bot
    By talking smack about his little butt buddy
  • Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Jdawg1991 said:

Careful you don’t want to trigger @UW_Doog_Bot
    By talking smack about his little butt buddy
    Gays are always welcomed. I embrace all creeds and sexual preferences, especially that ELITIST little round rumper @backthepack
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jdawg1991 said:

That's kind of the joke you idiots can't seem to wrap your heads around. Anyone with a lukewarm iq doesn't take btp very seriously or anyone claiming to have "inside info". Maybe pm newly resurrected @IrishDawg22 and get dialed in.

Also, we're all gay here you faggots.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BTP is good by me. We need more young Doogs to carry the torch going forward. He doesn't take himself seriously and he GETS this site. People attacking him for his takes comes off as insecure and pressing.

He's really really gay
  • Options

BTP is good by me. We need more young Doogs to carry the torch going forward. He doesn't take himself seriously and he GETS this site. People attacking him for his takes comes off as insecure and pressing.

He's really really gay
    Your mother disagrees with that statement btw (*insert kimmy gay faggy wink here*)
  • Options

He's really really gay
    Your mother disagrees with that statement btw (*insert kimmy gay faggy wink here*)
    Case in poont
  • Options

We only need one fudgie though. His "success" (lol) as a poster has already spawned some really shitty gen Z knockoffs (hi @PasadenaHuskyFan!), and that kind of malarkey is wearing thin fast.
    Dropping my name for easy upvotes

Suck my cock bitch
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We only need one fudgie though. His "success" (lol) as a poster has already spawned some really shitty gen Z knockoffs (hi @PasadenaHuskyFan!), and that kind of malarkey is wearing thin fast.
    Dropping my name for easy upvotes

Suck my cock bitch
    HH loves to smother its young, it’s what we? Like to do
  • Options

All of the dudes in gen z are a piece of shit. No one even bothered to give their generation a name because they are so useless
  • Options

All of the dudes in gen z are a piece of shit. No one even bothered to give their generation a name because they are so useless
    You're a millennial. Can you maybe at least exhibit an ounce of self awareness?