Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's Available

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Arlis Boardingham please
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Per Phil Steele

He also had over 60 tackles and 12 PBUs and was UCD's highest graded run defender.
    UC Davis ran a 4-2-5 with man/quarters behind it so he looks like a good scheme fit if we run the old Fresno defense
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Arlis Boardingham please

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

4.4 is good. Live look at what's available

That empty one is the chips shelf in most stores. Food stamps must've been refilled that morning. The chips and other main nutritional staples (totinos pizzas, Mac and cheese, top ramen) always go first.
    The left side was the nacho cheese side before I did my bi-weekly nacho cheese shopping.
    Bi-weekly? When did you start cutting back?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

That empty one is the chips shelf in most stores. Food stamps must've been refilled that morning. The chips and other main nutritional staples (totinos pizzas, Mac and cheese, top ramen) always go first.
    The left side was the nacho cheese side before I did my bi-weekly nacho cheese shopping.
    I didn't. I just called my 2nd trip to the store each week a bi-weekly shopping trip. The 3rd trip is my Tri-weekly nacho cheese shopping and I don't know if their a word for my 4th trip. I basically go every other day and empty the shelves. It gives people like @theknowledge every other day to restock the shelves.
    TYFYS
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

I didn't. I just called my 2nd trip to the store each week a bi-weekly shopping trip. The 3rd trip is my Tri-weekly nacho cheese shopping and I don't know if their a word for my 4th trip. I basically go every other day and empty the shelves. It gives people like @theknowledge every other day to restock the shelves.
    @PasadenaHuskyFan your weird obsession with our fat nacho friend is duely noted.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Did any of Shawn Kemp’s many children play football? I ask because he was more athletic than Karl Malone and that guy’s children were filling up NFL rosters like they were Karl Malone and those rosters were 13 year old girls. My apologies to Canuckdoug for the simile.

Early Signing Day comes too soon. Like Karl Malone when you get your first period. I thought it was great when Cristobal was the coach but this new jackass is slow playing it and only has one commit. Have you considered using bitcoin to compensate recruits for their name, image, and likeness? Particularly an image of their name signed on, like, a facsimile? Do you think it’s going on now, and future bagmen will be cryptowalletmen?

Anyway, keep an ear out for any former teammates who sired more lost children - the shelves at the recruit market are bare. Dale Davis has a son that’s an All-American basketball player at IU, and his half brother is a 4-star 2022 QB recruit. Brian Grant’s son is playing at Oregon State, and his play can sometimes be shaky but he’s good overall. Call around and see. Bonzi Wells was a fatass, maybe there’s another Sir Mells around. Rik Smits? Vin Baker? Hersey Hawkins? I’ll even save you a call, no need to try Malik Sealy.

Currency too ledgered. Choosy moms choose Monero.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did any of Shawn Kemp’s many children play football? I ask because he was more athletic than Karl Malone and that guy’s children were filling up NFL rosters like they were Karl Malone and those rosters were 13 year old girls. My apologies to Canuckdoug for the simile.

Early Signing Day comes too soon. Like Karl Malone when you get your first period. I thought it was great when Cristobal was the coach but this new jackass is slow playing it and only has one commit. Have you considered using bitcoin to compensate recruits for their name, image, and likeness? Particularly an image of their name signed on, like, a facsimile? Do you think it’s going on now, and future bagmen will be cryptowalletmen?

Anyway, keep an ear out for any former teammates who sired more lost children - the shelves at the recruit market are bare. Dale Davis has a son that’s an All-American basketball player at IU, and his half brother is a 4-star 2022 QB recruit. Brian Grant’s son is playing at Oregon State, and his play can sometimes be shaky but he’s good overall. Call around and see. Bonzi Wells was a fatass, maybe there’s another Sir Mells around. Rik Smits? Vin Baker? Hersey Hawkins? I’ll even save you a call, no need to try Malik Sealy.

I knew several Trailblazer chaser hos during and after high school. Jermaine O'Neil and Jerome Kersey were both elite athletes, and, from what I heard, "approachable". I think Isaiah Rider was another. Sorry none of the chicks I knew had their babies, but I bet they knew chicks who did. I'll check in to it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

I knew several Trailblazer chaser hos during and after high school. Jermaine O'Neil and Jerome Kersey were both elite athletes, and, from what I heard, "approachable". I think Isaiah Rider was another. Sorry none of the chicks I knew had their babies, but I bet they knew chicks who did. I'll check in to it.
    One of my friends sister hung out with Stacey augmons main groupie. She also hung out with Larry Johnson sometimes. That could make for a terrific TE/OLB prospect. I will start working the phones.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

One of my friends sister hung out with Stacey augmons main groupie. She also hung out with Larry Johnson sometimes. That could make for a terrific TE/OLB prospect. I will start working the phones.
    Anything for our dwags.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mods?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like Florence, Iuli, and Gracen Halton will all visit Miami in January. I imagine Mario has the upper hand with those 3
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like Florence, Iuli, and Gracen Halton will all visit Miami in January. I imagine Mario has the upper hand with those 3

UW could hopefully get a visit from 1 or 2 of them.

I'd be totally happy with Big Josh Conerly committing and Vega coming back into the fold for a 3 OL class, then sign 4 or 5 in the 2023 class.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Story #1: I may have mentioned this story here previously, but I sold a Trailblazer some coke and ecstasy pills. I watched him chop them up together into lines the size of my forearm, snort them up, and then proceed to bang two chicks that I’m sure were about my age. I was still in high school, but thinking back on it I guess he wasn’t that much older. I don’t want to besmirch his fine name, so let’s just call him Marius Kilometers.

Story #2, years later: I used to sell weed to the informal husband (father of her children? partner? Whatever the correct term is now) of an employee, and he tried to sell something like an ounce or a QP to a different Blazer. Instead he got robbed and the shit beat out of him at said Blazer players house.
    I remember Marius and some of my acquaintances knew him too. I seem to recall him being a dog lover in addition to his love of nasal decongestants. Nice kid.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    Are there any decent Fresno St. recruits still undecided that UW can flip?

UW needs some recruiting momentum badly. Peterman poached several recruits from Boise St. when he came here, and they ended up being major contributors: Pettis, Gainesey, Dissly, Jaylon Johnson, and Drew Sample.