Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huff…FYFMFE

2»

Comments

• Options
    thepenixmightierthepenixmightier Member Posts: 24
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    People forget the C in S&C.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Championships are won in the weight room. We hate that mustachioed fucker with the ducks but he knows what he’s doing. Lake’s 2nd biggest issue was a 1960’s type o line. Fat for the run block. Surprised they weren’t eating pizza and smoking cigarettes on the sideline.

Any lineman above 20% body fat needs more time in the weight room.

Mobile. Agile. Hostile.

They're not won in the weight room but they can damn sure be lost there.
    This
  • Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 2021

FireCohen said:

I want huff and socha gone. Two fat fucks that got OLine fat and lazy

fed them too many smoked kielbasas

not enough chicken rice and broccoli
    Yeah I bet the linemen at Michigan and Alabama eat a lot of rice and broccoli.... maybe if it's deep fried
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I'm throwing my hands up. Barring any last minute turnarounds this staff isn't going to sizzle and all of this talk about an increased salary pool has been complete bullshit all along.

Whatever. Maybe Huff does well under a competent offensive staff. Maybe he continues to suck and really is a dud irrespective of Donovan and Hamdan offenses. Either way it won't be interesting because we've already lost our offseason natty, and that's the only thing we've ever been in contention for for the last 30 years.

I think Huff is well-respected in coaching circles and he was running game coordinator until JonDon came aboard. The QB and RB play also take a dip and that didn't make him look good either.

So if DeBoer keeps him, it would be ok with me.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

I'm throwing my hands up. Barring any last minute turnarounds this staff isn't going to sizzle and all of this talk about an increased salary pool has been complete bullshit all along.

Whatever. Maybe Huff does well under a competent offensive staff. Maybe he continues to suck and really is a dud irrespective of Donovan and Hamdan offenses. Either way it won't be interesting because we've already lost our offseason natty, and that's the only thing we've ever been in contention for for the last 30 years.

I think Huff is well-respected in coaching circles and he was running game coordinator until JonDon came aboard. The QB and RB play also take a dip and that didn't make him look good either.

I'm much more concerned about where the DC and DL hires are trending than I am about Huff. Unlike some, I think Huff's level of competency is still somewhat ambiguous. But there's nothing ambiguous about getting shut out on all of our attempts to hire high-caliber defensive assistants, and cementing ourselves as a poverty program.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

I'm much more concerned about where the DC and DL hires are trending than I am about Huff. Unlike some, I think Huff's level of competency is still somewhat ambiguous. But there's nothing ambiguous about getting shut out on all of our attempts to hire high-caliber defensive assistants, and cementing ourselves as a poverty program.
    @CallMeBigErn said not to worry Mr aka shut up faggot
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1) It wasn't his idea to add 30 lbs to the line in modern college football.

2) It wasn't his idea to start our less talented seniors while his blue chip players were on the sideline (excluding Kirkland). Want to see MM, Gaard, Hatchett, RR out there.

3) He's sucked under 2 different staffs who undoubtedly had the worst offensive schemes and OC's. Now he's under a good OC and offensive HC.

4) He wanted out after 2020 when he saw what he had in Jimmy and JonDon.

Don't really care that him and Adams are here if they can keep recruiting. Everyone else including and especially Malloe needed to go.
  • Options
    haie said:

2) It wasn't his idea to start our less talented seniors while his blue chip players were on the sideline (excluding Kirkland). Want to see MM, Gaard, Hatchett, RR out there.

3) He's sucked under 2 different staffs who undoubtedly had the worst offensive schemes and OC's. Now he's under a good OC and offensive HC.

Don't really care that him and Adams are here if they can keep recruiting. Everyone else including and especially Malloe needed to go.

FireEveryCoach is available
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

I wanted evey coach fired after the apple cup but if you say you're keeping 2 then it may as well be the only ones that were getting blue chips.
  • Options
    haie said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

I wanted evey coach fired after the apple cup but if you say you're keeping 2 then it may as well be the only ones that were getting blue chips.
    The WR and OL sucked, so I hoped they were retained
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

The WR and OL sucked, so I hoped they were retained
    Products of the worst offenses in the Pac 12. Pete and Lake couldn't score to save their lives.