Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Announcement to the boared Regarding Doog Rankings

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Last time I was in on one of these rankings, Doogles got destroyed

LMAO @Gladstone gave me a 13 seed in some Doog Tourney.

Wilbur just dropped a mixtape, the gif is accurate.
    I know how you feel. He put at 13 with a 1st round matchup against the bully @dnc
    I was honored to face the # overall seed Race in the S16. Way to represent the north OG's!
    A lot of you seem to have @Gladstone's poll and my rankings confused.

Not confused, just easily distracted
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Doogles said:

I know how you feel. He put at 13 with a 1st round matchup against the bully @dnc
    I was honored to face the # overall seed Race in the S16. Way to represent the north OG's!

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Disagree.

'Tis you, sir, who is confused.

We're not talking about your tourney.

Doogles said:

hth
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    I’m not much of a poaster, but I’ll throw my hat in.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Well, I think I was slightly overlooked here, but my body of work is small. I try to not comment just to comment, but to add to the conversation.

My personal rankings are swaye on top, yellow snow a healthy second, and bitchforks, race and PGOS in a virtual tie for third. Emoterman after that.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Well, I think I was slightly overlooked here, but my body of work is small. I try to not comment just to comment, but to add to the conversation.

My personal rankings are swaye on top, yellow snow a healthy second, and bitchforks, race and PGOS in a virtual tie for third. Emoterman after that.

Where does esteemed fudgepacker fit into this ranking of yours
  • Options

Where does esteemed fudgepacker fit into this ranking of yours
    Fudgie is mid 20’s in my rankings. Seems old and tired, no real insight. Best comparison is to a hookers prolapsed asshole traipsing along Aurora about 930 pm on Tuesday.
    well...

if we are bashing prolapsed hooker asshole...
    ill have too show myself the door
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?
    Did I stutter? I’m not on the chart.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club

Huh?
    I was referring to your elitist comment comment.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?
    Guess I owe both your dads a handy with olive oil. They both said you would have a response like a retard humping a doorknob if I posted anything about your birth mother.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Huh?
    Guess I owe both your dads a handy with olive oil. They both said you would have a response like a retard humping a doorknob if I posted anything about your birth mother.
    This is the kinda quality comment I expect from you.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Where are the rankings?! I want to be #69.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Jesus it’s going to be a long offseason
  • Options

Huh?
    This is a work of poetry . Beautiful