Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Penn State Cucks Washington

13»

Comments

• Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021

The thing I hate about the stadium is how it doesn’t completely wrap around like autzen does. Gives it a high school look at certain angles . Maybe a major remodel is in order to compete with the big time programs?

the entire fucking point is that you can see the skyline/lake, it’s unique. Stop trying to be like Oregon. Holy shit you’re actually retarded
    I’ve never once gone to a husky game and thought “oh boy I get to see the lake from the stadium. That’s so cool! I love looking at the lake”. I go to watch football eat hotdogs and check out hot chicks. Not observe the “lake and skyline”
    I didn’t know being creepy was one of the things you do at a football game
    ok incel faggot.

Hardcore Feminist.com
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021

The thing I hate about the stadium is how it doesn’t completely wrap around like autzen does. Gives it a high school look at certain angles . Maybe a major remodel is in order to compete with the big time programs?

the entire fucking point is that you can see the skyline/lake, it’s unique. Stop trying to be like Oregon. Holy shit you’re actually retarded
    The lake, yes. But the skyline? What skyline? Bellevue? Seattle's the other way. I don't think that's part of the entire point fudgie.

fudgie loves going to husky games to look at the bellevue skyline and avoid eye contact with women. lmao what a massive faggot
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2021

Was Diaz even in the conversation to go to UW?

Dude is from Miami. State college is no metropolitan city. If Washington was serious about football, Jen could have hired him for 1.5 which is more than PSU is paying him. He has head coaching experience, connections and is great defensive coordinator.
    But let’s sit around and watch her make another uninspiring hire.
    Steinauer inspires me. Especially if its combined with Donte.

I think we're going to be happy with the DC pick(s). Steinauer is already locked in. Patience, faggot.
    We have all the screen shots we need