Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did PGOS once spend a romantic night in a closet with Mike Leach?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes

Slice, just stop posting for 5 seconds. Find something outdoorsy to do with your unemployment time. Fuck, go fix the lawnmower or something

Your best recent effort.
    It's rather ironic that you, of all people, would find a post about posting too much funny.

It's also rather ironic that PL_FS has more posts than me, despite joining this board a long time after me.

I guess dumb fucks share the same shitty sense of humor
    The comedy patrol. If he told Sven or me to go fix a lawnmower, it would still be funny. It wasn't that it was about you, it was a funny line. No need to get sandy or worked up over whether DNC or Sven enjoy a PLSS post.
    I'm not "sandy" about that.

I'm just perturbed with PLSS' regression as a poster. Someone gave him the wrong meds, and he woke up with an obsession for cock. Or his brother finally killed him for the estate money and completed the account takeover.

Either way, he's been pressing for a while.
    Very possible.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Hardy har har
    Dardanus said:

PL_SS needs to bring back the avatar of the cat trapped in the outhouse or whatever it was.

Was it a cat? I thought it was like a Dog and some days I thought it was a rat. Either way it matched him perfectly.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Yes

Slice, just stop posting for 5 seconds. Find something outdoorsy to do with your unemployment time. Fuck, go fix the lawnmower or something

Your best recent effort.
    It's rather ironic that you, of all people, would find a post about posting too much funny.

It's also rather ironic that PL_FS has more posts than me, despite joining this board a long time after me.

The comedy patrol. If he told Sven or me to go fix a lawnmower, it would still be funny. It wasn't that it was about you, it was a funny line. No need to get sandy or worked up over whether DNC or Sven enjoy a PLSS post.

I'm just perturbed with PLSS' regression as a poster. Someone gave him the wrong meds, and he woke up with an obsession for cock. Or his brother finally killed him for the estate money and completed the account takeover.

His pressing is still funnier than 81% of your stuff.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yes
    Most clear cut pole ever on HH.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,573
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hardy har har

Your best recent effort.

His pressing is still funnier than 81% of your stuff.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes
    Dardanus said:

PL_SS needs to bring back the avatar of the cat trapped in the outhouse or whatever it was.

Didn't PL SS say it was Damone?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dardanus said:

Didn't PL SS say it was Damone?

Huh?

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hardy har har
    Back to the hole on my old Avatar with ya. Nobody will notice, or care, Damone. Put a toilet seat on that shitter
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited April 2014
    Hardy har har
    Did PGOS once spend a romantic night in a closet shed with Mike Leach?

some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Did PGOS once spend a romantic night in a closet shed with Mike Leach?

some of you need to learn the difference

How the hell did it take that long? Too much focus on OT: Football threads perhaps. This bored is slipping.