Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Better a Stepping Stone than a Graveyard?

2»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maybe Derek will rename this "Duck Shack" in honor of the guy that can't quit it.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Maybe Derek will rename this "Duck Shack" in honor of the guy that can't quit it.

Quit it? What the fuck? This is a husky sub board. Dumbfuck. Someone needs to explain the internet to you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I feel like you should donate if you're this level of retarded geriatric quook. Maybe just me though.

Not Bob working on weekends poor person supporter badge. Like actual wigwam appreciation level of donate.

Quook. It has lost it's meaning here

Reminds me of the term Doog which Mosster would spam while fishing/watching Pettis break the return record against Oregon in the pouring down rain.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Quit it? What the fuck? This is a husky sub board. Dumbfuck. Someone needs to explain the internet to you.
    You seem confused Haie. This bored is a voluntary selection.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Just like it's voluntary to donate. But you can't.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I feel like you should donate if you're this level of retarded geriatric quook. Maybe just me though.

Not Bob working on weekends poor person supporter badge. Like actual wigwam appreciation level of donate.

Reminds me of the term Doog which Mosster would spam while fishing/watching Pettis break the return record against Oregon in the pouring down rain.
    How was the rivalry game (vs. Oregon) in the pouring rain this year?

Which game were you screaming at other Husky fans and embarrassed your father so much he didn’t want to go to any other games with you?

Did you enjoy yourself at the Apple Cup?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Which game were you screaming at other Husky fans and embarrassed your father so much he didn’t want to go to any other games with you?

Enjoyed myself at every event. Have to laugh at a shit husky staff and doogs, drink good beer and appreciate getting a break from the e-commerce industry. Even No Fun City can provide a good time if you have a vax card.

We fired our coach after 13 games. Lemmings getting a lot more games than that lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I know this is how you ran off DJ. Not gonna happen in this case Little Buddy. DM Derek.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I know this is how you ran off DJ. Not gonna happen in this case Little Buddy. DM Derek.
    I didn't run DJ.

But the people who did will run you off as soon as you stop being their useful idiot.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Great moments from the two year husky “run”.

• Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I didn't run DJ.

But the people who did will run you off as soon as you stop being their useful idiot.
    Try to make sense when you poast, Aspy.

It’s HARD!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

That was fun, they all barked at us and as soon as we took the lead, knew it was over!