Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I expect Dan Lanning to

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    Scrolling thru the thread titles on DT is, Gold Jerry, Gold!
  • Options
    It will be interesting to watch a Lanning D v. Riley’s O. I’m more interested in where Lanning goes for an OC.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

It will be interesting to watch a Lanning D v. Riley’s O. I’m more interested in where Lanning goes for an OC.

There's nothing interesting about this hire. Grocery Outlet purchase, if you will.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

There's nothing interesting about this hire. Grocery Outlet purchase, if you will.
    When you have been denied by 4 other coaches….You know that’s a GOOD hire
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A GOOD hire like Jimmy Lake?
  • Options
    trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

That is a piss poor effort and doesn’t make any sense.

That was an internal promotion given to a guy with zero experience. Actually you went all the way across the country to find a guy with zero experience. So kudos
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

All the Husky fans knew exactly who Kellen DeBor2 was though. So nuff said on that.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/89470/we-should-hire-the-fresno-st-coach/p1

Yeah but still
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Take UW to win straight up against Oregon; OSU and the money line against Oregon
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Proof that 4 other coaches were offered?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Kellen Debor2, good.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yeah but

Yeah but

This is the poorhouse allocated for jack quooks like you that have stepped foot in Eugene maybe 5 times ever.

There's a whole other board full of Yimmy material if that's what your interested in.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I had season tickets for 26 years at Autzen Stadium (Section 15, Row 45, Seats 17-18) beginning in 1988, you ignorant slut.

I shared season tickets with my brother-in-law at Parker/Reser Stadium for approximately 17 years, starting in 1992.

STFU and boast about yourself. It’s what you do best.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

That was an internal promotion given to a guy with zero experience. Actually you went all the way across the country to find a guy with zero experience. So kudos
    haie said:

trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yeah but

Yeah but

This is the poorhouse allocated for jack quooks like you that have stepped foot in Eugene maybe 5 times ever.

There's a whole other board full of Yimmy material if that's what your interested in.
    HuskyJW said:

trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You should have had a clue what you were getting, Doog.

We know how yours turned out . . . We have no choice but to LIPO.
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yeah but

Yeah but

Christ Aspy.

Jack. Quook. Poor house. Stick to doing what you do best. Whatever that may be. It’s most assuredly isn’t message board snack.

You F’n suck at it.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Like Dana Altman? UW doesn't even try, you take home the first 5 at the party you see.
  • Options
    dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Like Dana Altman? UW doesn't even try, you take home the first 5 at the party you see.
    They snatched up DeB before others found out who he was and where he was coaching.

MWC non-conference championship game, coach.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Altman was a legit amazing hire for Oregon and I'd be surprised if he doesn't win a Natty. Could even do it before Few.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

I had season tickets for 26 years at Autzen Stadium (Section 15, Row 45, Seats 17-18) beginning in 1988, you ignorant slut.

I shared season tickets with my brother-in-law at Parker/Reser Stadium for approximately 17 years, starting in 1992.

STFU and boast about yourself. It’s what you do best.

Had?

😆
  • Options
    dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dana Altman??

The guy that hides rapists on his team? Fucking hell….no wonder you like him
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

dtd said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dana Altman??

The guy that hides rapists on his team? Fucking hell….no wonder you like him
    Good Grief.