Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Oregon coach

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don't want Wilcox but the guy had improved Cal record wise his first 3 years and then last year was a COVID washout going 1-3. Did beat Mario. 5-7 this year which is right on his average wins per year at Cal. They should be happy with 5-7 or 6-6. Tedford averaged 7.5 wins a year over 11 seasons.

46XiJCAB said:

Don't want Wilcox but the guy had improved Cal record wise his first 3 years and then last year was a COVID washout going 1-3. Did beat Mario. 5-7 this year which is right on his average wins per year at Cal. They should be happy with 5-7 or 6-6. Tedford averaged 7.5 wins a year over 11 seasons.

Guy is getting banged on pretty hard as a total shit HC by some but he's actually not terrible and is pretty highly respected amongst his peers. Besides, he's a Duck and a Junction City kid, gotta give him some love for that. But no, I want Oregon to hire someone that doesn't make me want to take a nap just by looking at him.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Guy is getting banged on pretty hard as a total shit HC by some but he's actually not terrible and is pretty highly respected amongst his peers. Besides, he's a Duck and a Junction City kid, gotta give him some love for that. But no, I want Oregon to hire someone that doesn't make me want to take a nap just by looking at him.
    LOL
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL
    Bootlicker showing you some love Haie. He apparently enjoys your clown car act. Child.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL
    Bootlicker showing you some love Haie. He apparently enjoys your clown car act. Child.
    Haie is a fucking loser but even I can appreciate him roasting your quookism Wilcox acceptance
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL
    Haie is a fucking loser but even I can appreciate him roasting your quookism Wilcox acceptance
    You're a jack that has to live in Texas to be successful, but still.

Can't build software, probably has to sell shit.

🦆
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL
    I've stated multiple times I don't want him. But when he's called a "shit" HC, I'm going to call out that kind of stupidity. Everything I wrote is based on fact. Calling him a "shit" coach isn't. I actually try to support ex-duck players that deserve it. A kid from JC HS making it in the manner he has. Do you know what the odds of that are? Hell, what am I wasting my time for, that's quooking it to you. I'm not here to score points with Husky fan by hating on Oregon. Learn the fucking difference.

Thanks for encouraging the moron. Stellar work.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    See what you encourage ntx? Aspy.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    I live where you can’t afford to vacation. No where near Texas. Enjoy battle ground and dinners at Olive Garden.

Also how far on the spectrum do you have to be where the only professions in existence are software engineer and sales?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    Selling is a skill, if you don’t know that, I can’t help you. And there’s a lot of money in it. Somebody has to sell the software.
    edited December 2021
    Had a marketing professor is college that formerly developed pacemakers. Why the change?

He realized that someone had to sell his work and he wanted to know how they did it. Thus his career change.

Haie is FS. Baseline.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    I live where you can’t afford to vacation. No where near Texas. Enjoy battle ground and dinners at Olive Garden.

Also how far on the spectrum do you have to be where the only professions in existence are software engineer and sales?
    My company moved from Portland to Austin after the pandemic and has tried to convince me to move for 2 years now.

I can't stand flat places full of a bunch of jacks and bandwagon NFL fans.

You live where I can't afford to vacation. "lol"

You won't even say what you do. Don't donate. The definition of a fucking loser.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    Selling is a skill, if you don’t know that, I can’t help you. And there’s a lot of money in it. Somebody has to sell the software.
    Selling is a skill. LOL.

Talk to sales people whose product is so great that their "skill" is barely even needed and they just have to do demos.

Loser fuck.
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    Selling is a skill. LOL.

Talk to sales people whose product is so great that their "skill" is barely even needed and they just have to do demos.

Loser fuck.
    Imagine being this dense and a social misfit.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wealth smack > academis smack.

The ultimate burn is when you can seamlessly combine them though.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    Selling is a skill. LOL.

Loser fuck.
    Selling is the reason why Oregon has 4 BCS bowl wins and two title trips in the last 10 years and UW has zero. You not understanding the importance of selling, illustrates why your football program is so mediocre.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL

🦆
    Selling is a skill. LOL.

Loser fuck.
    Selling is the reason why Oregon has 4 BCS bowl wins and two title trips in the last 10 years and UW has zero. You not understanding the importance of selling, illustrates why your football program is so mediocre.
    Quook reply to a doog post. Do two "wrongs" make a right?