Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2008 and 2021 Vive le difference...

2»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam

Was Nupedawg the one who originated the bash the kids comment? Or was that someone else? I remember Nupe loved Juan Garcia and people were always accusing him of licking the sweat off of Juan's cajanoes. Ah the old days.

If we're bashing Juan's cajanoes, I'm right the fuck out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Was Nupedawg the one who originated the bash the kids comment? Or was that someone else? I remember Nupe loved Juan Garcia and people were always accusing him of licking the sweat off of Juan's cajanoes. Ah the old days.

"Bashing the coaches is fine but if we're gonna bash the kids I'm fucking out!"

Pretty sure he actually stayed the fuck out, too.
    We have witnessed some spectacular flame outs and meltdowns over the 14ish years between HHB and HH.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

dnc said:

"Bashing the coaches is fine but if we're gonna bash the kids I'm fucking out!"

Pretty sure he actually stayed the fuck out, too.
    We have witnessed some spectacular flame outs and meltdowns over the 14ish years between HHB and HH.
    @JoeEDangerously should construct an All-Flame Out team
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,610 Founders Club

This has to be the most boomer thing I've ever read on the internet

and yet I'm not a boomer
    Most people his age don't know what a boomer is. They think it's anyone over 35.