Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Apparently they saw the stands not filled this year and are good with it. That’s what a Wilcox will bring.

I wonder if Wilcox won't have a couple of good seasons at Oregon before his meh personality, staff choices, and recruiting drag you down to 8 win status. He's obviously never had a roster like UO's as a head coach.

I think he's going to surprise you all with a season or two of hope, solid play, and maybe even a league title. *We'll be sure to get all the screenshots *we need to remind you of it after it all quietly sinking into mediocrity.

I'm referring to this as a done deal because it's amusing. I don't actually expect UO to be this meek and cowardly.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Apparently they saw the stands not filled this year and are good with it. That’s what a Wilcox will bring.

I wonder if Wilcox won't have a couple of good seasons at Oregon before his meh personality, staff choices, and recruiting drag you down to 8 win status. He's obviously never had a roster like UO's as a head coach.

I think he's going to surprise you all with a season or two of hope, solid play, and maybe even a league title. *We'll be sure to get all the screenshots *we need to remind you of it after it all quietly sinking into mediocrity.

I'm referring to this as a done deal because it's amusing. I don't actually expect UO to be this meek and cowardly.
    So Helfrich 2.0. But not the same level recruiter.
  • Options
    Hopefully this is get the tier two interviews out of the way and then pick one if Aranda isn’t possible. I can still dream.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Hopefully this is get the tier two interviews out of the way and then pick one if Aranda isn’t possible. I can still dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-uU9xDvnw4
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Could be PTSD or Oregon derangement syndrome but Chip would make me nervous

Yes UCLA sucks but they were sucking less and he did take a broom to the place
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-uU9xDvnw4
    Brooks, Bellotti, Allowalotti, his dad and brother.
  • Options

OC
    DC
    Position coaches
    All must be Youngblood’s willing to recruit 24/7.
    DC Azz out. Deal breaker if not.
    And I’m still not sold.
    I never had a problem with CK leaving because he earned his opportunity and took Oregon to another level. Not sorry MC left because he can’t coach.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

Fuck yes

I want them to pay $17 million dollars in 2021 to steal a Pac 12 Coach

100% yes
    Chip's buyout expires in January. If they're hiring Chip and want to burn their program down, just wait until January and save $9 million in the process. Also, hiring Chip now let's the door open for UCLA to bring in Aranda who's from SoCal. Hiring Chip now makes perfect Ducksense.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Fuck yes

I want them to pay $17 million dollars in 2021 to steal a Pac 12 Coach

100% yes
    Chip's buyout expires in January. If they're hiring Chip and want to burn their program down, just wait until January and save $9 million in the process. Also, hiring Chip now let's the door open for UCLA to bring in Aranda who's from SoCal. Hiring Chip now makes perfect Ducksense.
    If they wanted Aranda they could go get him right now. CK only 1 year left on contract.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    As fun as this all is, who the fuck is Mullins supposed to actually hire at this point? Aranda, Fickell, and Campbell have all said no to better opportunities and everyone else is full (lol). That's just bad fucking luck.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bill Snyder.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 875
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

Bill Snyder.
    How about Bruce Snyder's ghost? He used to give Bellotti fits in Tempe
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam

As fun as this all is, who the fuck is Mullins supposed to actually hire at this point? Aranda, Fickell, and Campbell have all said no to better opportunities and everyone else is full (lol). That's just bad fucking luck.

That's the joke. Oregon was successful enough to miss out on the good young coaches that were available, yet don't have even a conference championship to show for it. Apparently this shit was going on under their nose all November? lol

Maybe Mike's dumb loser ass will finally understand the thread views? Probably not.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

That's the joke. Oregon was successful enough to miss out on the good young coaches that were available, yet don't have even a conference championship to show for it. Apparently this shit was going on under their nose all November? lol

Maybe Mike's dumb loser ass will finally understand the thread views? Probably not.
    What good young coaches were available a month ago?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

What good young coaches were available a month ago?
    🥱
  • Options
    How about a list Aspy?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Got another pre-season PAC-12 Championship penciled in for UW, Montana?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Looks like someone is two beers in, again.