Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds Quote of the Century

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I feel like I'm reading a Kimfomercial
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Why do you hate bagging on those who target older, single women with a lack of college education and probable self-esteem issues?

Ummm....

Wheelhouse!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Those shitheads used to tear down Don James to prop up Sark. Pretend James wasn't that good either. That's how fucking low and desperate they were to prop up Sark.

Act like the Pac-8/10 was a total joke when I did the research to show it's just as tough as it was today. Act like year five of Sark is equal to James year five. Constantly bring up James 1985-1988 stretch.

Like I said in another thread Kim is just too much of a fucktard to realize how big of a hypocrite he is.

The other thing about James is that at Kent St he won the conference which was the only time they won it until 2012. His next season according to SRS was the best in program history. 9 wins and missed the league title by one game.

So he had a legitimate track record that suggested he could be a very good coach at a big school. Sark only was a OC for 2 years before being a HC. He had no track record of even being a good coordinator. And btw, James was 20-9 his first four years in conference play while Sark was 19-17.

Just mind boggling how fucktarded these doogs are.
    Doogs hate facts though. They would say shit like

year 1: 6
    year 2: 5
    year 3: 7
    year 4: 7

year 1: 5
    year 2: 7

The first coach is Don James regular season wins, the second is Sark's regular season wins. Yet these Nega's want to fire Sark? ROFL!

They'd ignore shit like conference record, how James never played dreckfest Big Sky Schools, how James won a fucking Rose Bowl, how he coached in less fucking games.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Those shitheads used to tear down Don James to prop up Sark. Pretend James wasn't that good either. That's how fucking low and desperate they were to prop up Sark.

Act like the Pac-8/10 was a total joke when I did the research to show it's just as tough as it was today. Act like year five of Sark is equal to James year five. Constantly bring up James 1985-1988 stretch.

Like I said in another thread Kim is just too much of a fucktard to realize how big of a hypocrite he is.

The other thing about James is that at Kent St he won the conference which was the only time they won it until 2012. His next season according to SRS was the best in program history. 9 wins and missed the league title by one game.

So he had a legitimate track record that suggested he could be a very good coach at a big school. Sark only was a OC for 2 years before being a HC. He had no track record of even being a good coordinator. And btw, James was 20-9 his first four years in conference play while Sark was 19-17.

Doogs hate facts though. They would say shit like

year 1: 6
    year 2: 5

year 1: 5
    year 2: 7

The first coach is Don James regular season wins, the second is Sark's regular season wins. Yet these Nega's want to fire Sark? ROFL!

They'd ignore shit like conference record, how James never played dreckfest Big Sky Schools, how James won a fucking Rose Bowl, how he coached in less fucking games.
    Yeah but still...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gotta run for a bit...................blonde

Get drunk enough and she's Marilyn Monroe!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

From Dawgboard (RIP)

It truly does not get much better than this. Thanks, damone
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "what's said at the dub pub, stays at the dub pub"

hahahaha
  • Options
    Founders Club

If you want to call an 18 year old kid an idiot that's fine but if you bash on an adult who makes millions you'll be gone. No warning . Done.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Kim definitely seems to be "burning bridges" superiority guy
  • Options

If you want to call an 18 year old kid an idiot that's fine but if you bash on an adult who makes millions you'll be gone. No warning . Done.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Kim definitely seems to be "burning bridges" superiority guy
    Kim is the biggest hypocritical cunt out there. He's also a dumb fuck which is a bad combo.

Has no problems shitting on the players but if you second guess a coach making millions that's over the line.

It's funny how everything he used to bash Roof for he's turned exactly into.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

But James never had to play a ranked Oregon State. Apples to oranges.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club

Comparing him to James just shows they're desperate. During James' mediocre '85-'89 stretch he was 36-21-2. That's still way better than 34-29. Of course if you cherry picked '84 and the early 90s, he's 41-6 w/ four now BCS bowels, three wins a NC, no.2 ranking, and a top 5 ranking. Doogs are really fucking stupid.
  • Options

Comparing him to James just shows they're desperate. During James' mediocre '85-'89 stretch he was 36-21-2. That's still way better than 34-29. Of course if you cherry picked '84 and the early 90s, he's 41-6 w/ four now BCS bowels, three wins a NC, no.2 ranking, and a top 5 ranking. Doogs are really fucking stupid.
    I always brought that up that during James WORST years they were still better than Sark's five year stretch.

I thought that was the worst though when they had no problem bashing on James to prop up Sark. Pathetic.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

From Dawgboard (RIP)

It truly does not get much better than this. Thanks, damone
    Not my work. It was on dawgboard several months ago. I can't remember who got all the screen shots they needed.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So the worst year under James was 1988 ... 6-5. I don't fall under the crowd of moral victories, but there's a huge difference in losing a game competitively versus spending the second half with a plunger sticking out of your ass.

The losses in 1988:

vs. #2 UCLA: 24-17
    @ #3 USC 28-27
    @‌ Oregon 17-14
    vs. Arizona (7-4) 16-13
    @ Washington St (9-3) 32-31

Now, you could get critical of losing the games to Oregon, Arizona, and the Cougs ... but the bottom line was that the 5 losses were by a grand total of 15 points. It was a team that spent the entire year playing close games and they won some and lost some. But at no point was there anything there that made you think "we've got to blow this up."