Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's already happening

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2021 in College Football Forum
Van Dyke said Cristobal met with the team on Tuesday morning and there is a different type of energy around the team.

Pretty soon, guys will be flying around ....

That whole Clemson thing was getting old anyway. Too much orange, not enough green. Things need to be restored to their natural order.

Comments

• Options
    I forget the rest of Kimmie's review about Sark when he began. Something about some guy you don't want to see mad. You really don't.

So cringy. All of football speak is so cringy. It just is!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:
    That's funny and all, but couldn't their last coach speak Spanish, too?
  • Options
    dnc said:
    It's funny: what he said is what I say any tim I have to speak with someone who is speaks it better than I do, which is the truth: I live up here in this God forsaken wilderness and have few opportunities/needs to speak Spanish. So when I do, I have to apologize in advance if I lose a word here and there. That's literally what I say.

Of course you heathen wouldn't know that, what with your aversion to foreigners.

Christ when will this woman get over the place of her birth and green light me the fuck outta here?
  • Options

dnc said:
    That's funny and all, but couldn't their last coach speak Spanish, too?
    I believe so. There is a small % of Cubans who, when they go here, discouraged their kids from speaking it because assimilation. They were the dumb ones. So not everybody in my age range necessarily has a good facility with it. We? all understand it to vary extents; but we? don't all speak it fluently.

My boyfriend does, so there's that.

And fuck you @oregonblitzkrieg if you don't like our filthy Pig Latin. We? speaky Spanny as much as we want.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sure that Michael Irvin would have been impressed

English motherfucker - do you speak it?

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:
    It's funny: what he said is what I say any tim I have to speak with someone who is speaks it better than I do, which is the truth: I live up here in this God forsaken wilderness and have few opportunities/needs to speak Spanish. So when I do, I have to apologize in advance if I lose a word here and there. That's literally what I say.

Of course you heathen wouldn't know that, what with your aversion to foreigners.

Christ when will this woman get over the place of her birth and green light me the fuck outta here?
    Hurtful, my wife loves Puerto Rican women.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Traté mucho con Mario cuando estaba en Oregon. Lo primero que debe saber es que es increíblemente brillante. Aprendió mucho en Oregon y luchó contra algunos demonios. Es un tipo brillante, elocuente, encantador y atractivo que también es tremendamente competitivo. Parece haber dejado atrás a sus demonios.

Vas a amar a Cristóbal. Será interesante ver con quién llena su personal. Conociendo la naturaleza competitiva de Mario, estoy seguro de que negoció un gran sueldo de asistente. Si consigue a Tosh Lupoi en el personal, cuidado. Tosh es uno de los mejores reclutadores con los que he tratado. Actualmente está con Atlanta.

Es un reclutador sobresaliente y un trabajo fenomenal con OL. Confía en sus muchachos y tiene una ventaja. A los chicos les encanta jugar para él.

Miami no conectó un jonrón con Mario. Golpearon un grand slam.
    A magnificent effort. Kim would be proud. Bien echo hombre.