Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021
    Oh hell no

Joe couldn’t even recruit poly players, let alone anybody else. Also very below average coach. But…nice guy
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just can't................the potential HC possibilities being tossed about today are mind numbing.

Wilcox and Musgrave, they're Oregon guys and would be loyal.

77% of Duck fans don't deserve a winner.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    Why is every fan except about 5 such fucking losers
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

I just can't................the potential HC possibilities being tossed about today are mind numbing.

77% sounds low.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Wilcox gtfo
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wilcox gtfo
    I read that as him saying those are loser candidates from mind numbing fans.

I may be wrong.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    Canzono called it an excellent read or something along those lines. If you can’t find Cottage Grove on a map, you’re out!
  • Options
    Wilcox, Musgrave, Chip, are hard passes. And Joe? my god, time to burn the program to the ground if that happens.
  • Options

Wilcox, Musgrave, Chip, are hard passes. And Joe? my god, time to burn the program to the ground if that happens.

As much as it breaks my heart I have to agree on CK.

He couldn’t beat Cristobal with the best team he’s fielded at UCLA, at home and let Oregon have their second best performance of the season.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He couldn’t beat Cristobal with the best team he’s fielded at UCLA, at home and let Oregon have their second best performance of the season.
    Chip is fine by himself; but he’s too loyal to his shitty assistants and is at that point in his career he’ll just tell you to fuck off if you tell him azz is a terrible dc
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021
    About 90% of the human population is too dumb to live. Every time I watch one of those bond movies I'm left wondering why we don't just let the "bad" guy poison the water supply of Gotham.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

Chip is fine by himself; but he’s too loyal to his shitty assistants and is at that point in his career he’ll just tell you to fuck off if you tell him azz is a terrible dc
    This, fuck Chip. The bloom is off the rose. He can go back to New Hampshire, where Azzinaro belongs. Also, he can't recruit at UCLA? Hard pass.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

About 90% of the human population is too dumb to live. Every time I watch one of those bond movies I'm left wondering why we don't just let the "bad" guy poison the water supply of Gotham.

Huh?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    digits said:

dtd said:

Huh?
    You're not very bright.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

digits said:

dtd said:

Huh?
    You're not very bright.
    Okay. Gotham is Batman, not Bond, Genius. A for effort though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    digits said:

dtd said:

digits said:

dtd said:

Huh?
    You're not very bright.
    Okay. Gotham is Batman, not Bond, Genius. A for effort though.
    You are dumber than a bag of hammers.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Tyrell’s fatass got us here. He has shown more leadership than Mullens, however. We should just let him make the call. Does he just pick the fattest guy on the remaining coaching staff or is there rhyme and reason?

At first I thought he meant the Akron coach with the Tebow offense, but he has to mean Fat Joe. The one we were promised could turn every 2-star into Hercules, but instead is squeezing all he can get out of Cort Dennison’s recruit and Brady Hoke’s. The second highest paid DL coach in the country, and he’s yet to recruit a fucking starter at his position group five years in.
  • Options
    dtd said:

ntxduck said:

This, fuck Chip. The bloom is off the rose. He can go back to New Hampshire, where Azzinaro belongs. Also, he can't recruit at UCLA? Hard pass.
    Can’t recruit at UCLA when USC is trash. Red flag!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Tyrell’s fatass got us here. He has shown more leadership than Mullens, however. We should just let him make the call. Does he just pick the fattest guy on the remaining coaching staff or is there rhyme and reason?

At first I thought he meant the Akron coach with the Tebow offense, but he has to mean Fat Joe. The one we were promised could turn every 2-star into Hercules, but instead is squeezing all he can get out of Cort Dennison’s recruit and Brady Hoke’s. The second highest paid DL coach in the country, and he’s yet to recruit a fucking starter at his position group five years in.

Fucking perfect poast. He was bonafide fool's gold. DL recruiting has been the worst on the entire team since he took over, and he sure as hell hasn't turned any shit into candy at Oregon like he supposedly did at wazzu.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Aranda is at least listening and he hasn't signed his deal yet... been talking since last week... if we get him, we just upgraded.