Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My all time favorite was running the ball against Furd with a FR CJ and getting stripped. We all know what happened next. Another example of Mario Machismo getting bit in the ass.

No Duck fan should be weeping today. I'm looking forward to Non non-SEC football.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021
    I hated his guts after the Auburn game. $300 for tickets and 4 hours one way on I-35 through such beautiful destinations as Temple, where one of the most traveled freeways in the entire world goes down to 1 lane each way for 20 miles, and Waco.

I'm not sure if they showed it on TV, but after meathead blew his 2nd time out after Herbert's helmet got ripped off and had to sit out a play, it was 4th and 1 and a first down ends the game. The official came on the mic and told everyone that you couldn't "buy a player back onto the field with timeouts". Fucking SHAMED Mario. Then of course instead of doing something like a spider 3 y banana or a naked bootleg or the fake wham with the TE->release, or whatever, he ran CJ into Auburns top 10 DT and the game was over. Hated him ever since.

I sat next to Mike Mirabal, Alex's bro and Mario's childhood friend, and a former player and his family (who wouldn't tell me who they were), and even they were disgusted. The player and family left early.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mario had about 4 good weekends while at Oregon. What happened was two of them were back to back in 2019 cementing the idea he’s a great coach.

You could make the case, rather easily, that Oregon has gotten worse over the 4 years he’s been here while loading up with its best ever talent.

This was the most disgusting season I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching and they’re going to win 10 games because the rest of this league is just a little bit more disgusting.

He struggled against fucking Stoney Brook for god damn fucking sake.

God damn it. It’s right there in front of your god damned face.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You retards and your WDWHA shit is pathetic.
  • Options

You retards and your WDWHA shit is pathetic.

Seems like maybe you should quit again.

#struggling
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The low point was having rings made for the Redbox Bowl
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    PDX sports radio is dreck so I did the unthinkable and turned on Canzano. He was teasing Mario coming on and he did. That guy could sell space heaters on the equator. He's so good that it's hard to tell if it's all an act or he's genuine.

Moorhead left for Akron. The guy is midwest to the core and I have to believe he saw through the BS and wanted no part of it anymore.

Sounded like an agonizing decision for MC. They had to drag him kicking and screaming to the beaches of Miami.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

They had to drag him kicking and screaming to the beaches of Miami.

I hope you’re making some sort of hilarious joke here.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

They had to drag him kicking and screaming to the beaches of Miami.

I hope you’re making some sort of hilarious joke here.
    Mario said that’s what would have to happen after he signed his extension. LAST YEAR.