Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

College Foosball Playoff

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
I am going to bet the seedings go Bama, Michigan, #MyDWAGS and then the Bearcats.

Bama absolutely manhandles Cincy. Georgia, who I still think is the best team in CFB this year beats the hell out of the Fighting Harbaughs.

We are all treated to a rematch of this weekend in an all SEC Championship Game.

On the one hand winners win and me being a Georgia fan I can dig it. On the other hand how much does this suck for the entire rest of the cuntry?

Fuck it. I'm DWAGing!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    Fuck off on all this Georgia hate. Hatters gonna hat.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    Fuck Georgia. Fake dwags anyways. Give someone else a shot at Bama.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    They won’t have Alabama and Georgia play in the semi finals

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Kirby Smart is Saban's bitch. Georgia did not belong on the same field as Bama yesterday. Make them play again in Round 1 so that we don't have to watch an all-SEC title game. I'd rather see ND in there than Georgia because of how badly they were beaten.

Notre dame has not beaten anyone of worth this year. Their schedule was charming soft. Purdue and Wisconsin were the shining moments.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

Kirby Smart is Saban's bitch. Georgia did not belong on the same field as Bama yesterday. Make them play again in Round 1 so that we don't have to watch an all-SEC title game. I'd rather see ND in there than Georgia because of how badly they were beaten.

Notre dame has not beaten anyone of worth this year. Their schedule was charming soft. Purdue and Wisconsin were the shining moments.
    That's fine. Already seen enough of Georgia. They're a pretender to the throne, same as every year.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

Boring. Fuck GA.

You're a real jerk.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Only undefeated team is Cincy make them Number 1, then one loss Bama, Michigan, then ND who lost to no.1 and Ga loss to no. 2 Mama the coin flip should go to ND but will go to Ga.
    Only pick conference champions and force ND to join a conference, so then Cincy, Bama, Michigan, Baylor or Pitt

Fuck the SEC - just have a 4 team playoff then the winner goes against the SEC winner every year.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,688
    edited December 2021

I think the seedlings are gonna be dumb because I don’t think Bama should jump Michigan and I don’t think Cincinnati is top 3 but if they put Georgia at 3, Bama 2, it’s a rematch again and the committee aka ESPN doesn’t want that.

I’m of the opinion if you lose by 17 in your championship that maybe your team is quite worthy of a natty.

These fags at ESPN who keep pushing for playoff expansion are fucking stupid and they’re poisoning CFB.

The sickening beauty of college football was that every week of the season was a playoff. Going to 12 teams, you’re going to be able to lose up to possibly 3 times and get in. If you lose 3 times, you’re not that good.

The BCS is where they should have stopped.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    Swaye said:

Fuck off on all this Georgia hate. Hatters gonna hat.

7 straight losses to Bama.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I think the seedlings are gonna be dumb because I don’t think Bama should jump Michigan and I don’t think Cincinnati is top 3 but if they put Georgia at 3, Bama 2, it’s a rematch again and the committee aka ESPN doesn’t want that.

I’m of the opinion if you lose by 17 in your championship that maybe your team is quite worthy of a natty.

These fags at ESPN who keep pushing for playoff expansion are fucking stupid and they’re poisoning CFB.

The sickening beauty of college football was that every week of the season was a playoff. Going to 12 teams, you’re going to be able to lose up to possibly 3 times and get in. If you lose 3 times, you’re not that good.

I would just do automatic qualifiers and 1 at large. 12 is stupid. The number 12 team in the country isn’t getting hot and running the table. Don’t need to see it.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Gut feeling says cinci covers the 13 🤷‍♀️
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

The pageantry of amateur college students playing in historically relevant bowl games is already dead.

Half measures are the worst of all worlds.

Unification, a relegation system, and an expanded playoff is the only way forward.

The committee with Tyrone Willingham and a few shitty ADs from shitty schools no one cares about deciding championships is fucking dumb and we all know it.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

And that’s why I wrote my poisoning comment.

In a BCS world, it would probably Michigan vs Bama and Georgia would be rightly punished for losing to Bama but instead we get the fucktards at ESPN ruining the game.
  • PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    Obviously cincy will get mercilessly blown out. Michigan is actually really good and could beat Georgia but it will be close. I hope the final is Michigan vs Bama
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
    I'm a Harbaugh guy.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I would just do automatic qualifiers and 1 at large. 12 is stupid. The number 12 team in the country isn’t getting hot and running the table. Don’t need to see it.
    Is that how you would do it?
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 763
    Time for another Bama national title. In a rebuilding year.