Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Championship Game in Vegas

2»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

Santa Clara is a fucking nightmare. I lived in Oakland and had zero desire to go through what it took to get there from an hour away.

We stayed close to whatever airport we flew into, San Jose maybe. Getting to the stadium wasn’t bad but I spent some tim looking for a couple bars and there was maybe 1 close to the stadium.

Getting back to our hotel sucked. We ended walking a mile to finally get an Uber and passed 3-4 hotels on the way. Each had a bar but had all signs prohibiting non hotel guests from going in. Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

Santa Clara is a fucking nightmare. I lived in Oakland and had zero desire to go through what it took to get there from an hour away.

Sounds like you're not All-in.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

We stayed close to whatever airport we flew into, San Jose maybe. Getting to the stadium wasn’t bad but I spent some tim looking for a couple bars and there was maybe 1 close to the stadium.

Getting back to our hotel sucked. We ended walking a mile to finally get an Uber and passed 3-4 hotels on the way. Each had a bar but had all signs prohibiting non hotel guests from going in. Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
    Shark Tank was where all the good bars were. No bars near stadium but I was lucky enough to get into the one at Levi's.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

Know how u know this is a lie?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Know how u know this is a lie?
    I didn’t say how long it took me.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    phineas said:

when do tickets go on sell. i plan on going next year regardless whos playing

They go on sale Monday.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,020

Imagine 3-75 years from now, with the Huskies playing USC In Vegas for the Pac-12 title. The end zone seats filled with drunken, delirious Half Brains.

Of course Derek’s dream involves SC in the game.

#respect