Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Baseball Takes 2/3 From Oregon

HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Down 2 in the bottom of the 10th UW has bases clearing triple for the win.

Yes, baseball is fucking boring, especially at major league level. I can't sit through an entire game but college baseball at least moves faster, has more hits, errors and bigger comebacks.

Clip of Final Highlight: http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/andrew-ely-wins-the-game-for-the-huskies-about-oregon-at-washington-on-pac-12-washington_hm?cid=social21441484

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I will probably be told to DIAFM and NFGAF, but that was a very entertaining 3-game set. Now that we have a real stadium, Washington has a chance to be a power in the conference. I know, WGAS.

And, just when I thought Oregon's FB team was the worst dress team I have ever seen, the BSB team completely blows them out of the water. Holy shit. I thought I was watching a 14u travelling softball team. As bad as the players looked, I was laughing hysterically watching George Horton (highly respected and has coached in the CWS) waddle out to the mound in that fucking clown suit.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They won the Pac North 3 years in a row, back in the days of the "Grave Yard."

But, yes, the new stadium is nice (and in the same neighborhood as the clubhouse).
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    #youareabaseballschool
    #noonecares
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Baseball without alcohol for purchase is like....

I don't know what it's like,but it's boring and sucks.

There is no point going to a baseball game if you can't buy overpriced beer. Baseball without beer would be so terrible. I'm sure some people can pull it off but I'm not one of them.