Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would be Nice

Comments

• PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    There were plenty of Polynesian players on the Fresno roster, every college football team on the west coast has a lot of Polynesians. I don’t think DeBoer being “unfamiliar” with poly culture will be a big deal.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FSDogs1 said:

dnc said:

Is Deboner on a golf course in Fresno? Looking for multiple home run assistant hires to be announced by Sunday/Monday or burn it all down.

If current form holds there will be three home runs IMO, possibly four, with five an outside shot if Tedford comes.

Courtney Morgan (not an assistant coach but big addition as director of recruiting)
    Donte Williams CoDC/DBs (won't like it if he's calling plays)
    Kirby Moore - TEs
    Maaaaaybe Orlondo Steinauer DC (please God)

Others I like
    Ryan Grubb OL, probably OC unless Tedford ends up here
    Junior Adams WRs (only current UW coach being retained)
    William Inge LBs (won't like him if he's DC)
    Ron McKeefery S & C
    JD Williams Other DB coach

Not sure yet
    RB coach (hearing we're after some big names)
    QB coach (no clue other than Tedford if he's here)
    DL coach (no idea but apparently Malloe is dropping down to DC at a lower level)
    Tedford is more likely to be the next FS HC. Steinauer is a dynamite coach, but reportedly hates recruiting. He's worth the liability...best DC FS has had in the modern era.

JD Williams has been in Fresno for a long time. If he left it would surprise, but not shock me.

Moore, Grubb, Inge, and all other DeBoer assistants are coming to Seattle if you want them.
    Yep agreed on Tedford and Steinauer.

I'm fine if JD stays put. Second DB coach is probably my least concern on the team.
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Are Morgan and Donte really coming?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,081
    I would like Malloe to be on staff as DL but not as co-DC. If that's what he wants more power to him.
    biak1 said:

I would like Malloe to be on staff as DL but not as co-DC. If that's what he wants more power to him.

Agree
    Beno4Life said:

Morgan sounds like a done deal. Allegedly Donte is as well but I'm less confident until that one's announced because he's such a wild card.

Allegedly we'll know Monday.

LIPO
    you don't want to rush purchasing boat, you just don't. You've got to make sure the boat is the "best fit" for commuting to work with fancy coffee in hand.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

Is Deboner on a golf course in Fresno? Looking for multiple home run assistant hires to be announced by Sunday/Monday or burn it all down.

I get more of a Slowpitch Softball vibe from Deboner. He’s probably playing in a tournament in Federal Way, Lacey, or Kent
    Would be strange if he was playing fast pitch softball.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    Concerning that we? haven't seen any reports of DeBoer doing in-home visits. Not what I wanted to see.
    digits said:

Concerning that we? haven't seen any reports of DeBoer doing in-home visits. Not what I wanted to see.

the season is over.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

There were plenty of Polynesian players on the Fresno roster, every college football team on the west coast has a lot of Polynesians. I don’t think DeBoer being “unfamiliar” with poly culture will be a big deal.

Fresno does have a poly coach though, Roman Sapolu. Probably not coming over if Grubb is being hired as OL coach.
  • GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82

DeBoner should consider Jake Browning as QB coach. He could instruct the young QBs on how to properly throw off the back foot when your O-line is total shit
  • BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 206 Founders Club

He's probably shopping for a boat and scoping out the best coffee spots on LW. Give the guy a break. He's been in Fresno; he's been through a lot.

The two best days of being a boat owner… 2. Buying your boat and 1. Selling your boat
    The first day having your wife help you launch the brand new boat is up there as well.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 527 Founders Club

He's probably shopping for a boat and scoping out the best coffee spots on LW. Give the guy a break. He's been in Fresno; he's been through a lot.

The two best days of being a boat owner… 2. Buying your boat and 1. Selling your boat
    There’s a third day, but only comes with first nice boat…first time the boat gets your Dick into forbidden pussy.
  • AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    Boner said:

The first day having your wife help you launch the brand new boat is up there as well.
    DeBoer strikes me as a guy that knows how to back up a trailer.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 792
    Don't know about you, but I'm still into this topic.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    At least offering Malloe a position as opposed to telling him to fuck off should help when the kids asked why dad left them
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,163
    dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

Morgan sounds like a done deal. Allegedly Donte is as well but I'm less confident until that one's announced because he's such a wild card.

Allegedly we'll know Monday.

LIPO