Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He should be required to compete with a 10lb weight in his swimsuit.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can you imagine being a liberal and thinking that cheering this on is a good thing for women?

How much more fucked up can rats get?
    edited December 2021

Can you imagine being a liberal and thinking that cheering this on is a good thing for women?

They're just getting started. Matt Walsh waded into a group protesting his lecture and asked them, "what is a woman". Crickets.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

It's like leftards don't have daughters, wives or sisters. They also have no morals and so lacking in self-esteem that they will virtue signal at any cost to be part of the herd.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    hardhat said:

Holy shit Whoopi Goldberg is a fucking transphobe!

She’s incredibly gross and unwatchable. And moronic.
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

The question is an abortion a "right" guaranteed by the US Constitution. It has nothing to do with what a fetus (what the rest of us call "the baby") wants. If they actually taught basic civics rather than CRT in public schools people would know this. If you feel guns are bad, then just ban them regardless of the 2A. Same with "hate speech" or a movie about PIPS.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    It seems like Whoopi is admitting that the fetus is alive and thinking

And she is a transphobe

Edit to add that my guess is the fetus doesn't want to be killed

Abortion can be legislated legal state by state and most states would

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

She’s incredibly gross and unwatchable. And moronic.
    She must draw a nice one because I can't think of one thing Frank Langella and Ted Danson could have been thinking to bang that thing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

The question is an abortion a "right" guaranteed by the US Constitution. It has nothing to do with what a fetus (what the rest of us call "the baby") wants. If they actually taught basic civics rather than CRT in public schools people would know this. If you feel guns are bad, then just ban them regardless of the 2A. Same with "hate speech" or a movie about PIPS.
    Has she ever been on the Supreme Court hearing hard cases re: constitutional law? How dare she talk about how to apply the constitution. She has no idea!
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

Has she ever been on the Supreme Court hearing hard cases re: constitutional law? How dare she talk about how to apply the constitution. She has no idea!
    The sad thing is that the leftard judges like the "wise latina" have no idea either. To them, the Constitution is an evolving organic document as long as it evolves in a "progressive" direction. If true, then there is no need to go to law school and no need to actually read the Constitution. Just rule based on feelings. We had four Supreme Court judges rule that the first amendment didn't apply to a movie about PIPS. The first amendment is pretty explicit about a free press and free speech, but that obviously could be ignored because ... They also support discrimination against whites and asians in favor of blacks in spite of the explicit language of the 14th amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. But never ask them to define black for AA purposes. They just can't and won't.
    hardhat said:

Hey whoopee I am a man and I am pretty sure that the baby isn't saying "please suck my brains out with a vacuum". I think we can all say with confidence that the baby is looking forward to nature taking its course and being born.

Is there anything less natural than having a fetus being yanked out of a womb by a death doctor?

Women can do anything they want with their bodies. I agree. But don't try to tell everyone that what is happening to that baby is a good thing because it isn't. They are stopping a beating heart.

Let me say again, women can do whatever they want with their bodies but they must pay the consequences.

Fucking hypocrites.

An old roommate had a fling with an Alaska Airlines Stew. She was one kinky wench. Took it up the chili ring the first date. My roommate couldn't get enough of it and the girl was a lot of fun to party with. That is right up until the hidden Sybil poked its head out, then I was locking my bedroom door at night. Batshit crazy. He let her down easy, she went Lee Harvey on him and lo and behold she was miraculously pregnant. She was having an abortion. He tries to talk her into having the baby and splitting custody. He actually was looking forward to being a father. She refuses. My buddy pays for it and she disappears. 1.5 years later he is being sued for support and loses. Squeaky Fromm took the $2000k he gave her and went and had the baby.

She wanted it both ways and the legal system gave it to her both ways. That isn't right.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:

Hey whoopee I am a man and I am pretty sure that the baby isn't saying "please suck my brains out with a vacuum". I think we can all say with confidence that the baby is looking forward to nature taking its course and being born.

Is there anything less natural than having a fetus being yanked out of a womb by a death doctor?

Women can do anything they want with their bodies. I agree. But don't try to tell everyone that what is happening to that baby is a good thing because it isn't. They are stopping a beating heart.

Let me say again, women can do whatever they want with their bodies but they must pay the consequences.

Fucking hypocrites.

An old roommate had a fling with an Alaska Airlines Stew. She was one kinky wench. Took it up the chili ring the first date. My roommate couldn't get enough of it and the girl was a lot of fun to party with. That is right up until the hidden Sybil poked its head out, then I was locking my bedroom door at night. Batshit crazy. He let her down easy, she went Lee Harvey on him and lo and behold she was miraculously pregnant. She was having an abortion. He tries to talk her into having the baby and splitting custody. He actually was looking forward to being a father. She refuses. My buddy pays for it and she disappears. 1.5 years later he is being sued for support and loses. Squeaky Fromm took the $2000k he gave her and went and had the baby.

She wanted it both ways and the legal system gave it to her both ways. That isn't right.

Leftists, “forced birth” bad!

Offing babies, good?

Their party reeks of a culture of death.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Leftists, “forced birth” bad!

Offing babies, good?

Their party reeks of a culture of death.

You're ignoring Atl's point.

The bitch didn't off the baby after she promised to.

#fraud!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021
    Did you know that if the entire country were to immediately be under the Mississippi 15 weeks abortion ban over 90% of all the abortions that happen in this country now would be completely unaffected?

And yet if you were to listen to pro-dead baby crowd, allowing this law to stand would force women back into the back alleys again. Why are leftists such fucking liars?

Standard Supporter
    Hell, just grab a plane to SF or Portland and you can off it in month 8. We are moral like that.
    SFGbob said:

Did you know that if the entire country were to immediately be under the Mississippi 15 weeks abortion ban over 90% of all the abortions that happen in this country now would be completely unaffected?

And yet if you were to listen to pro-dead baby crowd, allowing this law to stand would force women back into the back alleys again. Why are leftists such fucking liars?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Fucking hypocrites.

I’m actually famous for skipping out on paying for an abortion. And giving a ride to the clinic.
    edited December 2021
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Fucking hypocrites.

Reality kills a rats politics.

Thanks for confirming HH. I am glad you enjoyed it hh. Now run along and cheer sucking the brains out of the next beating heart.

Hands UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking crazy wacko lib.