Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen continuing his revenge

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
on Haener for losing that Cal game.

Started Eason over him in 2019. Then, when he left and found a coach and program that he could flourish in, Petersen takes it away.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    As loser and small time as it is, I would be happy if Haener came back. I’m pretty sure he’s way better than either of the two other midget try hards we currently have playing QB.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    Isn't Haener a senior this year? That's what his ESPN profile has listed.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,462 Swaye's Wigwam

As loser and small time as it is, I would be happy if Haener came back. I’m pretty sure he’s way better than either of the two other midget try hards we currently have playing QB.

I just can't believe they looked so bad on their own. I imagine Bryce Young would have had 8 tds and 20 ints under this offensive leadership
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Canadawg said:

I just can't believe they looked so bad on their own. I imagine Bryce Young would have had 8 tds and 20 ints under this offensive leadership
    I doubt it. I’m sure he would have been pretty good. Not Alabama good, but not Huard or Morris bad either.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,462 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

I doubt it. I’m sure he would have been pretty good. Not Alabama good, but not Huard or Morris bad either.
    I was being hyperbolic so yes I agree but my point being that if the new staff knows what they're doing I suspect even Morris would look serviceable and who knows for Huard.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,825 Founders Club
    A former small college DB coaching the most important position on the field of a major D1 program. That’s Jimmy Lake FS in a nutshell.