Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is gonna recruit?

I know some have their worries about DeBoner and his recruiting prowess, but are we? really fucking serious about having Tracy Ford as our recruiting coordinator again? Jesus Christ, have we ? not learned anything about this past season?
This dude has a “connection” to every blue chip on the west coast through FSP and we haven’t gotten a SINGLE ONE, and the ones we do get are charm ultra soft. He was a shitty D2 coach in Canada where THEY DONT EVEN PLAY 11 MAN FOOTBALL.
Like holy fuck, at least Malloe has a connection within Polynesian recruiting and coaches a position.
I would be okay with Dennison but don’t know how realistic that may be, considering our? track record on assistant coach hires.
Dontae would be a great choice but he probably thinks he’s “too good” for us? I mean the guy told USC players he was the new HC a month ago… Thots?

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,172
    theLSkid said:

I know some have their worries about DeBoner and his recruiting prowess, but are we? really fucking serious about having Tracy Ford as our recruiting coordinator again? Jesus Christ, have we ? not learned anything about this past season?
    This dude has a “connection” to every blue chip on the west coast through FSP and we haven’t gotten a SINGLE ONE, and the ones we do get are charm ultra soft. He was a shitty D2 coach in Canada where THEY DONT EVEN PLAY 11 MAN FOOTBALL.
    Like holy fuck, at least Malloe has a connection within Polynesian recruiting and coaches a position.
    I would be okay with Dennison but don’t know how realistic that may be, considering our? track record on assistant coach hires.
    Dontae would be a great choice but he probably thinks he’s “too good” for us? I mean the guy told USC players he was the new HC a month ago… Thots?

I think we could easily land Dennison if we wanted.
  • 4thDownsJimmy4thDownsJimmy Member Posts: 36
    Hopefully he The Boner makes some solid assistant hires. Go snatch Donte from USC
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    Mad_Son said:

theLSkid said:

He literally got fired from Louisville for domestic abuse and stalking. Can we stop this nonsense?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Mad_Son said:

theLSkid said:

He is relentless in pursuit and would squeeze every ounce possible out of our resources.