Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So who here took a dump in the middle of the store?

13»

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited November 2021

MrGoose said:

Alas, I was poofed for it:

They BANNED you for posting THAT?

What a thin-skinned loser Kim is
    Kim is a humorless person. Anyone with any sense of self awareness would think it was at least kind of funny.

And Ruth asking why anyone would want to coach UW because of some fans. Yeah, Ruth they are more worried about some idiot fans on Twitter than 2-4x’s their salary and coaching at a place they can actually win big at.
    Yup. Or the notion that UW is an outlier because they have Twitter fans that meltdown over games etc. I guess in the Pac-12 only UW and Oregon have this in large numbers, but nationally, most P5 and all SEC schools are far, far worse with fan freakouts. Doogs like Reffett have espoused those same stupid lines too. I doubt DeBoer gives any fucks about something dumb like this at all. Dude has hustled up from one impoverished backwater program after another with no good ole boy network or superstar HC coattails to ride and finally has a shot at the bigs. Oh but I'm sure the coach who was Saban at the NAIA level is worried about fans with expectations.

edit: I didn't see CuntWaffle's post when I replied, but pretty much what he said.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The 69 up votes is hilarious to me. The doogman posters all getting fired up about the post.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    So many gems. Yeah, people that like to laugh and don’t always take things extremely serious aren’t dawg fans. Making fun of Kim for being obsessed with Sark is funny. There is nothing more to it. They are plenty of donors on this site, many attend and travel to games.