Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fight on

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

USC telling the world how important football is to a serious school.

That's big dicking that could pound 16 penny nails.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

Watching the Riley intro presser, and it’s painful to see how much better USC has it with Mike Bohn than we do with Cohen

I see you are not a fan of leopard print and barely being able to spell DWAGS.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    So I take it Bohn (haha) didn’t wear a leopard print top and give Riley a cringey, bosomy hug?
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 963
    NEsnake12 said:

Watching the Riley intro presser, and it’s painful to see how much better USC has it with Mike Bohn than we do with Cohen

No leopard smock?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. Please let Deboer be that nut.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

This brings instant legitimacy to West Coast football. This is second best to us hiring him.

Agree except the part where he is going in deep and dry on us with regularity.
    @Swaye and @Mad_Son are in my top 10 poasters, easily, and alas, they suffer from this particular Husky malady as well.

The next time I piss someone off with my 'Nobody loves USC cockus like a Husky' line of humor, can we just stipulate that a link to this discussion will serve as my res ipsa loquitor and put any resistance to bed?

Imagine Oregon hiring this guy and anyone finding a silver lining. Gents, I love you both dearly, but remember this: just because you put it in your mouth doesn't mean it's not going to be shoved up your ass.

I see no way this benefits anybody but USC if it works ... just like the last time they got lucky with Carol.
    @creepycoug but they will respect us
  • TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 546
    NEsnake12 said:

Not even close. Bohner light-years ahead of Cohen.