Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Apple Cup Post Mortem with Special Guest Doogles

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The season began with a stunning loss to Montana and it ended with UW's most lopsided loss in Apple Cup history. Derek, JoeE, Woolley and Doogles are here to break down the defeat and speculate on the UW coaching search. Shout-outs included Quietcowskee, Nacho, Seadawg, Swaye, The Bourbinator and Grumble.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky/episodes/Apple-Cup-Post-Mortem-with-Special-Guest-Doogles-e1auhf0

Comments

• Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is there Deboner hot talk?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Uh, listen and find out
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A) as Joey says, the idea there is talent all over the roster is Dooglushional

B) As to what I am looking forward to most in reset is when E-1 is made into medical offices, and we play at Lumen in front of 30,000 people non Oregon or WSU as Husky Stadium is repurposed for better economic and/or optical purposes
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    How the fuck did I get a call out? My mayoral duties of Ding Dong City have kept me preoccupied and I haven’t posted in the last 2 years. Y’all just trying to get more listeners for your pod
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I apologize for leaving you guys hanging with the sexual tension.

It’s ok I blow my wads early
  • Options
    Founders Club
    godawgst said:

B) As to what I am looking forward to most in reset is when E-1 is made into medical offices, and we play at Lumen in front of 30,000 people non Oregon or WSU as Husky Stadium is repurposed for better economic and/or optical purposes

I didn’t say it
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Uh, listen and find out
    Scorching hot Deboner talk
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

How the fuck did I get a call out? My mayoral duties of Ding Dong City have kept me preoccupied and I haven’t posted in the last 2 years. Y’all just trying to get more listeners for your pod

You speculated that Steve Sandmeyer was our special guest
  • Options
    Founders Club

You speculated that Steve Sandmeyer was our special guest
    The Magnolia Dynamo!!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I apologize for leaving you guys hanging with the sexual tension.

It’s ok I blow my wads early
    New bored motto?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

We do overrate the talent but it’s not terrible either. Montana, ASU, and Colorado. Win those three (and any coach with a pulse would have) and we are at 7 wins. That is with F level QB play all year, which won’t happen with DeBoer.
    Pretty sure I said the thing about UW fans overrating the talent. Joey never has any good points like that.

I agree that there is good talent on the roster and not winning at eight or nine games with it in this shit Pac-12 shows just how horrifically bad Lake and this staff were.

I just see a lot of Dogs in the Twittersphere and occasionally on here who still beat the drum of the talent at Washington because they signed a bunch of low-to-mid-four stars who haven't popped 2-4 years into the program. Just because 247 said some guy three years ago was a four-star recruit doesn't mean UW has more talent a school like fucking Utah.

Get off here and spend some time with your kids! And your dog...